Chapter-3

??: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! (someone shouted)

It sounded like a person's terrified shout...

The voice was coming from a dark alley, where I had never been before.....

I couldn't help my curiosity and decided to check..

With every tiny step forward I took my brain told me to run out of here but my body said otherwise.....

As I reached there I was stood frozen on my spot and couldn't believe what my eyes were witnessing.....

Taehyung was stabbing a boy to death with a knife like a psycho.......

His clothes were stained in pure Blood..

I noticed he was the same boy who was bullying him earlier....

I was in so much shock that I didn't even notice that, Taehyung was already looking at me with rage in his eyes.....

When I got back to my senses, I immediately dashed out of there....

As I was running for my life, I was hearing someone's footsteps, I assumed it to be Taehyung's so I didn't turn back...

But that person suddenly put his palm on my shoulder...

I was frozen again but then I heard that calming voice which made me sigh in relief and turn around.....

He was my dad....

Dad: What happened dear why are you running here? (He asked with concern)

No I don't think I should tell him..

Me: O-oh yeah right.. I-I just wanted to go home e-early... Hehe (I said nervously)

Dad: Haha (he laughed) you don't need to run like this then... Let's go now...

Me: Ya thanks dad..

Next day

I was traumatized after witnessing that seen in front of my own eyes that I am still in utter shock...

I decided not to go to uni today but my parents forced me to, so I had no choice...

As I was on my way, I felt like someone's presence behind me so I turned around but there was no one, I continued walking and reached my uni...

I took a deep breath and fearfully sat on my seat beside Taehyung, who was staring at me and smirking evilly...

I flinched at his deep and husky voice when he said....

Taehyung: Hello there... Doll I think you found my tiny little secret...

TINYY?!, how can he say that so casually, and what's with that weird nickname...

Me: I-I don't know what you are t-talking about..

Taehyung: Oh so now you are playing dumb? (He chuckled)

I didn't respond...

Taehyung: Wow.. didn't you see how I killed that bastard?.....

Me: N-No

Taehyung: "Well let me me warn you one thing.....

Don't mess with me...there will be consquences...

He fucking messed with me...

Now I think it's your turn...." (He smirked)

I gulped a large lump...

I didn't respond to him and looked forward at the blank whiteboard..