Chapter-5

(This chapter contains violent scenes, so if you are uncomfortable please skip it)

Taehyung dragged his chair infront of me....

Taehyung: You have to watch him getting killed by me!! .... and DON'T DARE TO CLOSE YOUR FUCKING EYES!! (He growled with rage) UNDERSTAND??!!

I wasn't able to utter any words out of fear...

Taehyung: I WANT WORDS!!

I flinched by his sudden outburst...

Me: Y-Yes-s (I replied fearfully)

He then went to the corner of the room and brought a big, heavy, dirty wooden box and dropped it on the floor, it made a loud bang...

I took a look of what's in the box.....and was terrified to see.....

There were all sharp and dangerous tools one would use to kill someone mercilessly.....

He took out a sharp knife from it and slowly made his way to the man who was now awake from all the shoutings that happened....

He took small and steady steps towards him....

He had a look of excitement in his eyes like a child would have by seeing his candy infront of him...

Man: N-NO DON'T COME N-NEAR ME!! (He shouted fearfully)

Taehyung: What if I will? (He chuckled and then smirked evilly)

He came near him a caressed the knife on his cheeks, then applied pressure to it and made a long cut... Blood was oozing out from the single cut to all over his face....

His face was already looking horrible from a cut... What would be his state later?

I closed my eyes not able to tolerate this violence.

Taehyung: OPEN YOUR EYES B*TCH!!!

I flinched terribly by the sudden shout and immediately opened my eyes.

Taehyung: You are a good girl doll (He smiled cheekily)

IS HE BIPOLAR OR SOMETHING??!!

Then he again turned around and started doing his evil buisness....

Man: PLEASE STOOPPP AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

The man was begging and pleading him to stop, but he wouldn't listen to a single plead of his....

He made long and deep cuts on his arms and legs.....

Taehyung: You like that right? ( He asked the man with a smile on his face)

The man started shooking his head as a no.

But I think that bastard took it as a yes.

The poor man's clothes were now torn to bits...

His forearm was literally about to separate from his body as it had a really deep cut....

But he didn't stop there...

He started peeling off his skin from head to toe....The poor man was now in a really terrible state....

But he didn't gave any  mercy.....

By now I also had a terrible state from crying uncontrollably..... But mine was not worse than that poor man.

Blood was oozing out from every part of that man's body creating a pool of blood on the floor....

The whole room was now filled with screams, cries and disgusting smell of blood....

"He will also kill me like this..."
Tears build up in my eyes by that thought..

Taehyung was using different killer tools to torture and kill that poor man....

He had pure satisfaction in his eyes while doing those evil deeds....

I can't just see a person being killed in front of my eyes, it is the most horrible experience of my life.... I just want to get out of here...

I was not able to think of an idea....

Until, my eyes fell on a small shiny metal on the ground and it was a knife...

I again tried to loosen the ropes with all my mighty strength and to my luck I was able to untie my left hand..

I grabbed the knife from the floor and started cutting the ropes... I was having difficulty while doing that as it was my left hand...
But I was successful..

Taehyung didn't notice me yet, he was lost in his work..

He was back facing me so I used the opportunity and stabbed him with the small knife on his right shoulder....

I don't care if I would end up in prison, I just wanted to free myself from this hell.

Taehyung: AAAAHHHHH!!! YOU B*TCH!! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT?!!! (He shouted from pain)

Me: You deserve it bastard!!

I immediately ran from from there...

I ran non stop until my legs started bleeding...