𝑪𝒉.16

~*~*~*~𝑹𝒆𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

~*~*~*~
𝑹𝒆𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝑳𝒆𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 the tree with a sad smile on his face as he listened to the beautiful serene sounds of Gandalf's lament sung by the elf's.

"Have you yet seen Annika? The lady I've heard she was with us." Aragorn asked and Legolas looked at him.

"She had went to talk with Lady Galadriel. I haven't seen her since." He said and Aragorn nods.

"Well I'm turning in for the night. Man dú Legolas." Aragorn bids as he pays his friends shoulder before walking away.(good night Legolas.)

"Lend dreams nin mellon." Legolas says and leans his head back against the tree. Then he heard some rustling and a set of feet. He looked up to see Annika. She had her head down as she walked. Her arms were wrapped around her figure as she quickly walked. Legolas watched as she headed towards where the riven would be. He then gets up and follows her.(sweet dreams my friend.)

~*~*~*~

Annika rushed out of the gazebo with her arms wrapped around herself. She shivered as she made her way down the stairs. She sniffled as she quickly walks towards where she saw the river was unbeknownst to her that she was being followed. She soon makes it to the river and sighs as she lets more tears flow. She then looks around to see if anyone was watching then leans down to see her reflection in the river. With an inhale she started to sing.

"Look at me, you may think you see
Who I really am,
but you'll never know me
Every day it's as if I play a part
Now I see, if I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I cannot fool my heart."

Annika gets up from her spot and soon walks around the river.

"Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show who I am inside?"

Annika then leans against the tree and closed her eyes.

"I am now in a world where I
Have to hide my heart
And what I believe in.
But somehow, I will show the world
What's inside my heart
And be loved for who I am."

Annika twirls and quickly walks towards the bridge over the river.

"Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection someone I don't know?
Must I pretend that I'm someone else for all time?
When will my reflection show who I am inside?"