-1-

-----🍄-----

'ding ding ding' Jake's last period has finally ended as he was walking out of the school he felt a mob of people rush up to him, for a second he was quite shocked and screamed a little but then realised it was his friends.

they rushed Jake over to a bench in the school grounds, "ok guys so this year since Halloween is coming up I wanted to host a little halloween party just for our friend group" announced jay excitedly.

"um sure it sounds fun"replied on of his friends

"omg yeah I've never really celebrated halloween before so it's going to be a new experience" said the other

every single friend of Jake has liked the idea so now it's only Jake "so what do you say Jake everybody else has agreed" asked jungwon?

Jake thought about for a while as in Australia the country he grew up in, Halloween wasn't really as big as it is in America but he still liked the idea of spending time with his friends dressed up in different characters.

"yeah sure why not it would be fun"agreed Jake

all of his friends started cheering as now the party was official, "oh wait I nearly forgot to say this" interrupted sunoo a small cheerful boy "sunghoon is coming back to Korea the weekend to do a show then stay here so should we invite him too?"

the others eyes light up with excitement "YES YES YESS~~~ I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN FOREVER" screamed niki the youngest out of the group "wait he's coming back to Korea" asked the oldest heeseung.

Everybody was jumping up and down except for Jake because he didn't know who this sunghoon everybody was talking about as he was one of the newer friends.

-----🍄-----

the weekend finally came around during the days reaching the weekend Jake learned a bit more about sunghoon like how he is a competitive ice skater who goes to shows and travels the world on a daily basis and who he is younger the Jake but also taller but that was about it

Jake was in his room changing as the agreed to go watch sunghoon's last competition before he retires from ice skating and also for Jake to meet sunghoon

"JAKE WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING UP THERE MAKING A WHOLE NEW OUTFIT FROM SCRATCH" screamed jay from the bottom of the stairs

"I'm nearly ready" responded Jake putting on the final piece of his outfit a plaid flannel then hurried down stairs.

"whoa you look great" complimented heeseung "why are you so dressed up to go see your one and only 'notice me senpai'" mimicked niki making the others laugh,

"Whatever lets just go" demanded Jake swinging the door open leaving straight away.

-----🍄-----

They all stopped at heeseungs car as soon as they realised they had a small problem, heeseungs car can only fit 5 people in it, they all looked at each other one by one before rushing into the car as fast as they could so they had space.

niki was the last to get in but he refused to get into the car trailer so he forced himself into the car which resulted in each one of them sitting on top of each other except jay and heeseung who was sitting in the front watching their friends fight for space.

"HEY WILL YOU STOP PUSHING ME I HAVE LITERALLY NO SPACE" screamed sunoo "WELL THEN TELL JUNGWON TO MOVE OVER HE'S TAKING UP THE MOST SPACE" exclaimed niki "ME WHAT DID I DO NIKIS THE ONE SITTING ON TOP OF ME"

as the younger one fought Jake was losing air to breath as they were jumping up and down screaming "h-hey how about y-you all m-move i'm los-sing breath here"said Jake squeezing out his last breath's

"the Youngers stopped and looked under them to see Jake's body squeezed up together so they imminently apologised to try to make as much space as possible.

🌼

22/1/22

2:24 am

hi guys this is the first chapter of a new book called "BOY IN A SKIRT" I really hoped you enjoy and just to put out there this book is inspired by the book "SKIRT" by @fairiesenhypen, so please check out their version of the book too and I hope you enjoy

🌼BOY IN A SKIRT🌼

SYCCO242