-12-

-----🍄-----

it was a rainy day sunghoon was at the older house to hang out,

they were left alone because jakes parents were at work and his brother was off at university. sunghoon sat on the couch waiting for Jake as he was in the kitchen making something.

he came out with two mugs in both hands and placed them on the table, sunghoon bent over to see what was in the cup, sunghoon gasped when he saw the beverage "HOT CHOCOLATE!!!"

Jake smiled seeing his boyfriend getting excited over small things, he lifted the cup and handed it to sunghoon who was jumping around because he was so excited for hot chocolate.

the two sat on the couch sipping at. their drinks watching a movie Jake put on, as time went on the rain got lighter but still very hard, Jake looked out the window when an idea came to his head.

"LET'S GO PLAY IN THE RAIN AFTER" screamed Jake jumping to sunghoon, "huh in the rain aren't you scared we're going to get sick?" asked. sunghoon placed his cup down on the table.

"but it'll be fun" whined Jake with a pout on his face, the younger laughed seeing the older pouting which makes him look like a puppy.

after around 10 minutes of Jake whining sunghoon finally gave in and agreed to go outside.

the two boys were finishing up their drinks and the movie that was playing before playing in the rain as sunghoon promised,

Jake was resting his head on sunghoons chest and one of his arms wrapped around his waist, sunghoon had his arm around jakes shoulder and the other was playing with the shorter males hair.

the movie ended and now it was showing the credits, Jake lifted from sunghoons chest stretching his arms since it had been around sunghoon the whole time "let's get changed so we don't get sick" suggested sunghoon pulling on jakes sleeve,

Jake nodded then stood up from the couch and made his way upstairs.

-----🍄-----

the two boys got changed and were ready to have some fun in the rain, they were both wearing raincoats with hoodies underneath,

Sunghoon grabbed an umbrella then opened the door. now it was only raining lightly but still enough rain to flood a small apartment complex.

Jake grabbed sunghoon by the arm then rain into the rain jumping up and down sunghoon on the other hand was making sure wherever Jake went the umbrella would follow.

"come on have some fun" exclaimed Jake, but sunghoon was worried about jakes health to have fun but Jake was determined to make sunghoon experience all the fun that he was.

Jake was walking as he thought about different ways to make sunghoon have fun he started walking further and further away from the house.

'BEEP!!!' "JAKE!" Jake looked up seeing a bright car light blinding his eyes.

as Jake opened his eyes all the could see was black, he looked up to see a tall boy holding onto him tightly in his arms, tears rushed out of his eyes from shook and happiness,

he jumped onto the taller male wrapping his arms around his neck and pulling the faces closer to gather until both lips crashed onto each other. 

-----🍄-----

hi guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter because sadly this is the final chapter😭 but their will be more story like this so don't worry but I would like to thank you for all your support and love for this story

🌼BOY IN A SKIRT🌼

SYCCO242