5

The next morning, Loki dressed and slipped Tom's jacket on. It still smelled of him and he couldn't help but bury his nose into it throughout the morning. He woke up at around six thirty to eat and shower, and he had just set his plate in the sink when Tom's car honked from outside.

"Have a great day Loki, and tell Tom I said hi." Frigga said, smiling at him from the kitchen counter. He could feel Thor's eyes boring into the back of his head. "I will mum! Bye!"

He opened the screen door and gasped softly. 

Tom was wearing a tight black tee and jeans, the muscle in his arms showing much more prominently. Loki blushed and smiled up at Tom as he was engulfed in a warm hug.

"Hi baby." Tom said softly, nuzzling his nose into Loki's soft hair. Loki smiled wider and snuggled into Tom's chest. "Hi."

They hugged for a few moments longer before climbing into Tom's jeep. Tom was about to speak when he noticed Thor leaving the house. He had the perfect view of the inside of Tom's jeep and revenge was just perfect at this point.

Tom leant across the console and gently grasped Loki's chin, turning his face to his with a passionate kiss. Loki's eyes fluttered closed and he let out a small noise of enjoyment as Tom tilted his head and deepened the kiss.

They broke the kiss for air and Tom trailed kisses down the side of his neck, hesitating a moment before pulling the jacket to the side (along with Loki's shirt) and gently nipping the skin there. Loki gasped softly and grasped Tom's shoulders.

Tom swirled his tongue to smooth the bite mark and sucked on the soft skin. Loki could tell that Tom was doing this as a territorial thing and it made his stomach flip.

He pulled away and smiled at the already forming mark, pressing a gentle kiss to it before pulling away to a very flustered Loki.

"Please do that more." Loki breathed, touching the mark. Tom smirked, "I plan on it."

Loki blushed and they finally pulled away from the curb, leaving a very irritated Thor who had witnessed the entire thing behind.

***

"You're positive she'd let you?" Tom asked, tucking his chin on Loki's shoulder and watching him sketch. Loki smiled, "Yes Thomas."

He tucked a strand of raven behind Loki's ear, "What should we do?"

"I thought we were going to the beach with your friends on Saturday?"

Tom growled and hugged Loki's waist tighter, "You know who will be there. I don't want him to ruin the experience for you darling."

"He won't. I'll be there with you." Loki replied, smiling at him and booping his nose with the tip of his eraser. Tom smiled and pecked his cheek, "Josh invited Tyler, Danny, and Jaime. You'd like Jaime and Tyler, not so much Danny." He grimaced, stealing a glance at the front of the room where his ex girlfriend was feeling him up.

Loki chuckled, "And do they know that I'm coming?"

"Josh and Tyler know, I haven't told Jaime yet. None of them will judge us, I promise." Tom said, watching as Loki scribbled the ears for the bunny rabbit he was drawing. 

He sketched the little nose and smiled. "Good, but what if Danny brings Taylor?"

Tom smirked, "Then we'll make her jealous."

They laughed together quietly and Loki smirked back playfully. "I like the sound of that."

The bell for their hour long break rung and the two rose from their seats, Loki's attention still on his drawing. Tom draped an arm across his shoulders and nuzzled his cheek, "We'll probably be there for a long time. We're planning on having a bonfire and everything."