9

This is the chapter I've been dreading to write all day. This chapter contains rape, sexual assault, and physical abuse. You've been warned.

    When Loki entered the house and left the warmth and safety of Thomas, something immediately felt wrong. He had a gut feeling something was going to happen.

"Where the fuck have you been all day?! You were supposed to be home from your little job hours ago!" Frigga cried. Loki flinched and took a few steps back. He knew from experience that if he just simply answered her and let her think she was in the right, everything would blow over and he could go to bed.

Loki averted his eyes to the floor, "I went back to Tom's house. His mom offered dinner and I knew you wouldn't cook tonight."

"Oh so now I'm a bad mother?! Is that what you're trying to tell me?!"

"No mother, I knew it would be rude to decline so I took the offer." He said quietly, tucking his head as his mother pinched the bridge of her nose.

Silence passed until her phone rang and she left. She had been called into work to help with an emergency and his father was already there. 

Then it hit him.

He was alone. With Thor.

"I never thought I would get you alone."

Loki let out a scream as he was grabbed from behind, tears starting to pour out of his eyes as Thor's hand went to his belt buckle. "Nmph! Pleaf!" He sobbed, voice muffled by the hand that clamped over his mouth.

Thor chuckled darkly and threw Loki to the floor, stripping the trousers from his legs. Loki continued to struggle and sob as his face was crushed into the carpet and his hands were pinned down. Thor climbed on top of him from behind and yanked his boxer-briefs down, exposing his backside.

"He's been busy huh?" Thor asked in the most sinister, most vile tone of voice he had ever heard. Loki knew he could see the hickies that littered his thighs and the cheeks of his bottom. Thor forcefully spread his legs apart and moaned at the sight of Loki's puckered hole.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to fuck this sweet little hole of yours brother."

Loki almost threw up at the word. How could this monster want to call him that as he violated him?! He desperately clawed at the carpet and sobbed his heart out as he heard the sound of a belt buckle being undone. 

Thor flipped him over and licked his lips at the sight of Loki's cock. The hunger in his eyes grew to anger at the sight of even more hickies there from Tom's mouth. 

"When I'm done with you, you'll be begging for me to fuck you. Tom doesn't own you anymore. You belong to me."

His words ignited a newfound possession and protectiveness for Thomas flaming in Loki's chest.

Thor slowly slid into him and moaned at the tight warmth now wrapped around his cock. In his moment of distraction, Loki bit down harshly on his hand, causing Thor to scream and yank his hand away. Loki scrambled away from him towards the front door, but was thrown against the window beside of it.

As if it were a miracle from God, the window smashed and Loki fell through onto the ground. He immediately scrambled up to his feet and ran. He ran and ran, not stopping even as his throat began to burn- even as the bile rose at the thought of what just happened to him.

Loki let out a sob of relief at the sight of Thomas' house. 

He ran up to the front door and banged on it repeatedly, already sobbing again. He could feel cuts all over his body from the window glass.