7

Loki gulped as Thor took a step closer. Where was Thomas?

"Is that for your friend? Or are you getting all dressed up for me?" Thor asked, continuing to step closer until Loki's back was pressed against the shelves, head tucked low with eyes averted to the floor.

Loki didn't respond and it angered Thor. 

He grabbed Loki around the neck and pressed him back against the shelves, smirking when the raven's eyes widened and searched desperately for Tom.

"Where's your bodyguard now huh? I know a ruse when I see one, Loki. You will be m-"

Thor was suddenly on the floor, clutching his arm as it slammed onto the ground. Loki gasped for air and braced himself using the shelf next to him. 

Tom had come around the corner and saw Thor with his hand around Loki's neck, cornering him. It angered him beyond words or reasoning and he acted on impulse, grabbing him by his hair and throwing him to the ground.

He turned around and immediately pulled Loki to his chest, reaching around him to grab the tube of eyeliner and one of mascara before leading him away from the groaning mess of his brother in the floor.

They used the self-checkout and climbed into Tom's jeep. Loki didn't say a word until the doors were locked and Tom started the engine.

"T-Thomas.."

Tom scooped him up and pulled him into his lap, cradling his head into the crook of his neck and rubbing his back as Loki sobbed.

"It's okay baby. I'm right here, he won't hurt you." Tom whispered, kissing the top of his head.

Loki cried until he couldn't. Thor had touched him- had grabbed him around the neck and pressed his bulge up against him. He wanted to vomit just from the feeling of the hardness that had poked at his abdomen.

"Please..can we go home?" Loki whimpered. He wanted to just go back to Tom's house and snuggle in his protective arms.

"Yes darling, we're going now." Tom said softly, hugging him close for a few more minutes before letting him climb back into the passenger seat and buckle up.

As he pulled out of the parking slot, Tom noticed Thor exiting the store by himself. No one was around him. Loki seemed to notice too and gripped Tom's bicep with a small whimper. Tom could practically feel the amount of fear radiating off of Loki's body. 

Tom's thoughts began to take a dark turn. He gripped the steering wheel, hands white knuckled. Oh how easy it would be to just slam on the gas pedal and run him over. To end Loki's suffering.

Loki watched as Tom's grip on the wheel became so harsh he swore it would've broken if it weren't for the sturdy material it was made out of. 

"Tom?"

He felt the muscle in Tom's arm flex and a small flicker of panic shot through him. 

Tom's gaze was dark and uncharacteristical- almost murderous. He knew what Thomas was thinking, and he would honestly be okay with it, but he didn't want Tom to go to jail. There were cameras.

"Tom, no. There's cameras." Loki said softly, "Let's just leave."

Tom's grip tightened when Thor glanced over and smirked. He edged the pedal and Loki's eyes widened as Tom slammed down on the accelerator and headed straight towards Thor.

Right as Loki braced himself, Tom swerved out of the way and kept going, barely missing the tall blonde.

Loki let out a breath of relief and placed his hand on Thomas' thigh.