! - info.

!?

---

hello there, reader!

this is the author, you may call me zae or just author is fine! or whatever you want :)

here are some things and information you may need to know about the story before you start reading.

___

recommended settings:

- second to lowest font largness
- source sans pro
- dark mode

___

introducing, (y/n)!

• name: [y/n] [l/n]
• code name: Zeade
• main ability: becomes transparent (occasionally completely invisible) and can pass through solid objects.
• utilities
- ghostly: becomes translucent and blurry, as if looking like a ghost and passes through solid objects. (it's a vague explain action, but basically you become a little bit transparent and can pass through solid objects like walls. so it's only used to pass through things while using only a little bit of your ability.)
- pursue: sends a wave of spectral energy towards a certain direction and area that shows if a person is nearby. (so basically reveals if someone is there, like sova's ability)
- encounter: can cause concussion to someone who is looking at the user and works longer if the victim is looking directly at the users eyes. (so basically if someone is looking at the user, the user can concuss that person. imagine in game, if the user is in the enemy's field of vision then the user can concuss them. and if the victim is looking directly at the users eyes then the side effects are worse and possibly longer.)
• ultimate
- ghost mode: can turn completely invisible and pass through solid objects for a short amount of time, presumably for 30-40 seconds. (but for this story it'll be longer than that because it's more realistic, but if it was in-game it'll probably just be 15-25 seconds or something. it's a little similar to Yoru's ultimate, maybe this is a little OP, but hey! everyone likes OP characters right? ...right?)
• drawback: (yes, there's a drawback)
-if the user uses their abilities too much, or if they use their ultimate for too long, they will start to fade out of existence. (the cause of this drawback is unknown, and will stay unknown because I don't know either. I just made a drawback because it feels like this power is a bit OP.)
-if the user starts to fade away, there is a way to heal or bring them back if they are not completely faded away. they must come in close contact with a fairly large supply of radianite.

___

this doesn't really follow the lore of the game that much, but it does have most of the aspects of it. sorry if I get some of the lores and facts wrong, I'm only writing based on what I've seen and know at the moment. the lore confuses me alot.

___

this is a cypher x female! reader. so the male lead is basically cypher, but I'll try to not focus it too much on that and write plot and stuff. sorry if it's not gender neutral, I don't know how to write that yet, and I'm more used to using female pronouns.

___

!! WARNING !!

contains: alot of swearing, dirty jokes(sometimes), mentions of murder and violence, mentions of depression and traumatic experiences.

ALSO ENGLISH ISN'T MY MAIN LANGUAGE SORRY FOR THE TERRIBLE GRAMMAR.

I'll add more as the story goes.

___

that is all for now! tell me if there are things you wanna know that I can answer without revealing too much :)

ENJOY THE STORY!!