2

_________________

"So what are you thinking about oniisan, is there something that was bothering you?" Toneri asked momoshiki who was watching the blizzard.

"Was thinking about will he come with us willingly or we have to force him to come with us."momoshiki said as he looked back at his younger brother, in a serious tone .

"If he comes willingly we will take him willingly but if he is don't, we will knock who ever he is with and take him away forcefully." Isshiki said as he got into the room, where his two brothers were.

"Oniisama" both stood up as isshiki got in.

"We are taking him back to our planet. Will they accept him. ?" Toneri asked with a concern in his tone.

"We can tell them about he was selected by the kami sama itself. And he has to be with us eventually." Momoshiki said with a shrug.

__________________________________

It was the day five, they reached near the ruins, it was easy for them to find the ruined because of sasuke, who accompanied them. As they reached the ruins, they were stunned to see the building. Well it looked more like a horror land.

"Damn ruins looks horrifying !!!" Kiba gasped as he looked at ruins, horror filled in his voice and expression.

Same can be said about others to, shiver crawled into their spins as they felt someone or something was watching them, either way they had to go in also the villagers did warn them of the blizzard.

Still they had mixed feeling of inside the ruins, it felt as if they are going a place where they are betting their lives for it.

"We have to go in no matter what lets just do it." Kiba said as he and akemaru followed by hinata shino went in, slolwy everyone followed them, not wanting to die under the blizzard they got in, also they were professional ninjas they can handle what was inside, that awaits them.

Naruto signalled hinata to use her byakugan to see they were the only ones or not, as he was getting this weird feeling of some ones presence. The fact that non of them could detect anyones presence nor did they sense anyone's other than their chakra. It was odd.

" sorry hokage sama, but i didnt find anyones presence here." Hinata said as she deactivated her byakugan.

"It's alright hinata chan, thankyou." Naruto said as he tapped on hinata's head softly. " hmmmm... that is unusual, shino if you dont mind can you scatter you bugs to examine the area, i feel like someone is there. A skilled one who can hid their chakra also their physical form. May be your pets can help us out." Naruto added.

Shino did as he was told to, all of shino's bugs scattered everywhere, he could feel and sense where they were going and what - how many rooms were there, also traps inside.

" ok akamaru, kiba, tenten , and sasuke you guys  go to left. Sakura, hinata, orochimaru Sama go to right and sai, shino you will come with me. If anyone of you will find anything do call us though the link. Any one have any doubts?" Naruto asked as he looked at the individuals who were allotted to the groups.