5

Its been four year, after that happened. Naruto was blessed with seven babies, they looked exactly like their parents and merely they resembled naruto than any of the otsutsuki. The only thing they were identified as otsutsuki is - their pale skin, sliver hair and their eyes, although they had pure byakugan.

>><<

All three of the, looked after naruto well,  they never left his side, everyday one stayed to make sure naruto was well fed and looked after correctly, they even appointed personal medic for naruto so everyday they get notified of their wife's and children health.

Naruto never missed any food, he eat all the healthy food, did excesses that his doctors asked him to do, every morning and evening he will  go for stroll with one of his husbands.

Naruto started falling for three of them, as the time passed, each month his feelings for three were getting stronger. Although he never said that to them, they could see how much the blonde blushed when they were near him, or even took care of him.

Every night before naruto slept, he talk to his kids - even though they are in his womb and they are growing, he said storied and other stuffs to his kids, he knew they were listening or enjoying when they gently shifted or kicked slowly, he also knew they were sad when they let out the aura, well mainly kurama tells him everything, how kids were.

Both kurama and naruto were over protective to the children growing. Kurama tells storied of his fights and everything even when he was inside mito and kushina to naruto, when he was in mind escape, their kids also listen to it with in.

All three otsutsukis smiles at Naruto's story telling, it felt so good and cute at same time, naruto was telling his knowledge in everything, he was practically talking to them even when they were growing it pleased three of them. Sometimes three of them joins to.

When ever naruto didnt tell stories to them, he normal just hums some things to soothe them, usually he sings for them. He mainly sang lullabies so they dont kick, the melody of his lullaby soothed them, they calmed down the movement he starts humming.

Naruto did miss his friends back in earth, but ishiki did promise him, he will take naruto back when their children are appropriate age for travel, also he should be physically well. They can't take him back to earth when he is pregnant, ishiki, toneri and momoshiki didnt want to risk Naruto's life for something they can do anytime after he gives birth and also both him and children are perfectly healthy. They needed to make sure everything was perfect also rhey being free from all the royal and clan duties.

Naruto completely understood their intentions, so he didnt argue he knew even they didnt do kurama might have stoped him, also if he was in their place he would have done the same thing. He was great full that they were taking good care of him.

>>><<<

After kids were born, it didnt weakened kurama's seal, which ishiki took care of, as i said before he was blessed with seven beautiful kids, who were as beautiful as their mother. Naruto was so happy when he saw them, he was blessed with four girls and three boys. Three men were happy to see their kids, they lovingly looked at them as they looked back at naruto, who just warmly smiled at them.