4

They are naruto and the three otsutsuki's kids :

<++++++++++++++>

It's been one month, since they mated with their beloved wife. The said blonde started feeling nauseous when ever he eat anything, which he always run to bathroom to puke his gut out. The blonde felt like his organs will come out any minute, the feeling was much worse than that.

Blonde knew why he was feeling sick, and why he was vomiting also feeling nauseous. Kurama did notify him being pregnant. What more blonde have a feeling that he might end up carrying six or more than that all together.

All three otsutsukis were ind of worried at blonde's sudden sickness and all, when ever they try to approach their blonde wife, he just avoid them completely, more like he run away. This time they were fed of everything that blonde was doing. Ignoring them all together they didnt like it.

When they saw rushing to the bed room, they looked at each other and followed him, just to find him picking his gut out, in bathroom. The blonde looked weak and pale, which worried them more. They needed answer but before that, momoshiki ordered their maid to call their medic ninja. As they went inside. The blonde looked even more paler than he currently was. Said blonde tried to walk away, didnt even look at their face it was more like he was running away from them.

" where are you going. It been six week you didnt even say anything, just bow and run away as if you didnt some crime. Aren't you our wife, why are you running away from us. As naruto ?" Momoshiki asked in a strained tone, enough to make the said blonde step few steps away from him. All three of can see how guilty blonde looked. All of them were frustrated at blonde's sudden ignoring all three of them.

To their surprise it all started three weeks after their marriage, till them blonde did act normally. Wishing them helping them in their work also, helping and including himself in clan meeting and also giving his honest opinion towards the decisions his husbands make for the clan and nation.

Blonde always trained other otsutsuki member's children, teach them when their mother was busy with other stuff, he made sure his husbands were well fed gave them all the delicious food, made them a balance meal that helped them in traning and other stuff. But suddenly everything changed.

Their wife, did attended and did other things as he usually do, but what was weird was that, he never showed them his face, durning anything he dont even talk to them. When ever he saw them, he will run away. Although they didnt know what was happen ending but they could see, when momoshiki asked him in a angry tone, he did backed few steps away from momoshiki and all to their surprise their blonde wife was protecting this abdomen from them as if they will hurt him in any way.

It was more like a mother was protecting their child, all three otsutsuki's were confused and frustrated at the same time, didn't know how to react to their wife's sudden action. They were about to ask the blonde what happened and why he was behaving odd . Their eyes widened when they saw their wife, faint suddenly, without thinking toneri ran towards naruto, who was about to hit o floor. He caught him before anything happened to the mother and their children that were growing inside him. Although they didnt know the blonde was pregnant, but they had this urge of saving him more like protecting him, before hitting on the floor toneri did that.

The young otsutsuki slowly picking his unconscious wife up in a bridal style, as he slolwy walked out of the bathroom, he looked at his two older brothers. Mainly he was glaring at momoshiki, who glared back at him, but then looked down in guilt. Ishiki just nodded to toneri, morkin asking him to lay their blonde wife on the bed.

After toneri laid unconscious blonde on the bed, he tucked the blanket so naruto wont feel cold. After he checked everything was perfect e turned back and looked at his both brothers in concerned look, then it turned into frustration as he stared at the floor. " you know, we cant yell at him. When we litrally forced him to marry us, he didnt have any choice and then we also drugged him to mate with us. There will be a valid reason why he is not talking to us, or avoiding the reason from us." He said as he looked back at his two older brothers, why just stared back at him not know what to answer or ague with him, as they knew their younger brother was telling the truth, making them look down with shame.

Soon the tension disappeared when they saw medic ninja knock on their bedroom door. Ishiki looked at the bowing man, and signalled him to come in while he signalled the maids to wait outside, so they can get some privacy.

Medic nin  did some hand signs, a light green type light started glowing on his both hand, he then placed his palm on blonde's body and started examining him, after he was done with examining the unconscious blonde, he turned around and looked at towards his thre lords who just stared back at him in curiosity.

The medical nin widened his lips with a side smile making three of them look at him in more confused way. " well, its good news, ishiki sama, momoshiki sama and toneri sama... your wife is pregnant, with septuplets." He said as he looked at all three if them.  The statement did make their eyes widen in shock. But soon they calmed themselves as they looked at their unconscious wife, who was peacefully sleeping for now. A smile but heartwarming smile printed on their lips as they stared at their wife. They were thankful for him, because he was carrying their children.

After the said medical nin left, three of them remained in the bedroom for brief period of time, as they were confused at the fav time why their wife didnt tell anything about him being pregnant to them. It didnt break their heart, they just wanted to know why naruto didnt say anything to them, they knew they will get the answer from the said blonde when he wakes up.

They were happy at the fact that naruto tried to protect his children. Could see he is acting more of a protective mother even when all seven of them are still inside his womb. This reminded them of animals and beasts - they proceed their cubs when they felt danger.

All three of them walked out of the room, after them minutes. As they headed outside, ishiki ordered two maids to stay there and look over, their wife. He also asked them to notice them when naruto wakes up. Both maids bowed in response as they went inside their bedroom.

<<<<+++++++>>>

I hope you like this well know this is short.