Rohan Kishibe Catch Up

How You Meet

You were walking home from work when you came across Koichi and Hazamada on their way to a famous manga artist's house. You were Josuke's aunt, his mom's baby sister, and were close with the friend group. So when Koichi invited you to go with them, you accepted.

What you didn't expect was to meet another Stand user. You had become a Stand user when Okuyasu's brother shot you with an arrow, giving you the ability to manipulate nature.

"How interesting," the manga artist, Rohan, mused as he read your pages. "(Y/n) Higashikata... What an exquisite Stand you have, my readers will love you."

"Get off of me, you green haired freak," you snapped.

He frowned, ripping a page out of your face, and you screamed.

Formally Meeting

It had been a week since the incident with the manga artist, and you prayed that Josuke had taken him out of commission for the rest of his life. But that wasn't so, because while You were grocery shopping, You happened to run into Rohan in the street! Both of your eyes were wide when you looked at each other.

"Sorry-" Rohan said, but before he could say anything else, you punched him in the face.

"That's for what you did to me and Koichi," You stated before starting to cross the street.

"(Y/n)!" Rohan exclaimed as he rushed after you.

You looked over to see someone on a motorbike heading right for you! Before you could react, Rohan grabbed your arm and pulled you off of the streat, holding you close to his chest.

"You should look both ways before crossing the street," Rohan scolded.

"Don't touch me," You snapped, pushing him away from you.

"You don't have to be so rude, I just saved your life."

"Well, you tried to kill me a week ago, too!"

Rohan paused, aware that you were right.

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

"Say it again," You ordered, crossing your arms.

"I'm truly sorry, (Y/n). I didn't realize what I was doing to you, and I swear never to do it again."

You thought about it for a minute. He had definitely learned his lesson, after insulting Josuke's hair and getting the shit beaten out of him. You supposed he deserved a second chance... He was kind of cute, too.

"Fine," You said. "I accept your apology. So let's start over." You held your hand out to him. "I'm (Y/n) Higashikata."

"Rohan Kishibe," Rohan said as he shook your hand. "It's nice to meet you, (Y/n)."

Having Casual Fun

You had the day off, so you decided to head over to Rohan's house. At this point you didn't need to knock, so you walked straight into the house and walked up to his art studio. You found him completely immersed in his work, not seeming to know you were even there. You sat on a chair beside the window and began to sketch your Stand, Carolina Rose.

"I didn't know you liked to draw," Rohan said, and you looked over at him to see he was still working on his manga.

"Sometimes," You said with a shrug. "I mostly like to draw plants and realism. It helps me appreciate the power of my Stand more. Or, at least, that's what I like to think."