Formally Meeting

Jonathan Joestar

It was a beautiful day, and you cursed it from the bottom of your heart. Today was the day of your father's funeral, and you wished that the earth would mourn with you. Your father had sadly not survived the carriage crash your family had been in, and you couldn't help but feel it was your fault for not finding help sooner. You loved your father very much, and now he was gone. After a while, everyone started to disperse and go their separate ways, including your mother, who could barely stand from the sadness that had crashed over her. Your older brother had taken her home, but you stood silently at the fresh grave.

"I'm sorry for your loss." You looked up to see the gentleman with blue hair who had run off to get your family help, his blue eyes filled with guilt as he looked into your (e/c) orbs. You could barely offer him a small smile as you nodded.

"Thank you." You replied quietly, the two of you falling into a comfortable silence for a few moments.

"I'm Jonathan Joestar, but please, call me JoJo." You looked up at Jonathan and accepted his handshake.

"(Y/n) (L/n). It's a pleasure to meet you, JoJo." You both smiled genuinely at one another, before your hands separated.

"The pleasure is all mine, (Y/n). Will you let me walk you home?" Jonathan held out his arm to you, and you paused for a moment. You looked down from the grave back up to the gentlemen in front of you, smiling as you accepted Jonathan's arm.

"I would like that." You admitted, Jonathan smiling as he lead the way to your mansion, which happened to be besides his own. Even though it was a sad day, Jonathan made it much better as you both fell into casual conversation along the path.

Dio Brando

You walked out of the school house for lunch, heading towards the tree you sat at every day, but you were surprised when you saw the new blonde, Dio Brando sitting at your spot. You huffed just slightly, but lifted your head in pride as you walked over and sat under the tree as you always did, seemingly pretending that Dio wasn't sitting besides you. You heard Dio cough just barely, and you glanced over at him to see his ruby red eyes looking at you with intent. You offered him a sly smile, but didn't initiate any conversation. Dio frowned slightly, but you looked away from him and looked out towards the school house once again. It was clear you were wanting him to start the conversation, which Dio's pride could barely bring himself to do, but he wanted to know more about you. It had been a week, and neither of you had approached or acknowledged one another, but you studied each other from afar.

"Dio Brando." You looked over at Dio as he introduced himself, offering his hand to you to shake. You smiled sweetly, but on the inside you proclaimed your victory.

"(Y/n) (L/n)." You returned the greeting, placing your hand in his own to shake, but Dio suddenly brought your hand to his lips and gently kissed it. You had to fight every ounce of your being to not blush, but you held your cool and only smiled sweetly.

"What a gentleman, Mister Brando." Dio chuckled.

"Please, call me Dio." Dio insisted, and you nodded at the request.

"You're JoJo's brother?" You asked sweetly, knowing that he didn't like to be known as Jonathan's brother really. Dio frowned, but held his own cool as he shook his head just barely.

"Adoptive." Dio stated firmly, and you decided not to step into that field again. "Your father owns this school, correct?" You frowned just barely.

"My step father does." You corrected Dio, who seemed a bit taken back at the new development, but nodded in understanding.