The Date; Jotaro and Kakyoin

Jotaro Kujo

You woke up to find Jotaro gone, and instead of being on the couch you had been moved to your own room and tucked into bed. A knock on your door had you standing and opening the door to reveal Jotaro himself.

"Morning JoJo." You spoke before yawning into your hand.

"Good grief (Y/n), it's one o'clock in the afternoon." Jotaro responded in an annoyed tone, yet you could of sworn you saw a faint smile form on his lips. Your eyes widened at his response, looking to the clock to reveal he was indeed correct.

"O-Oh, sorry. Let me get dressed and we can go out..." You paused. "That wasn't a dream, was it?" Jotaro chuckled just a bit as he shook his head.

"Get dressed." Jotaro simply said before walking off, a smile coming to your lips before you closed the door and quickly dressed into some casual jeans and a flannel. You grabbed your purse and popped a few mints into your mouth before walking back out to see Jotaro leaning on the wall in the living room, looking patient for once as he waited.

"Alright, let's go." You said with a faint smile, Jotaro nodding as the two of you walked out to go to a cafe for your date.

**********

You were surprised that Jotaro had even asked you on a date, but you were even more shocked when Jotaro even offered to open the door for you. The two of you sat across from each other and ordered your mochi, as well as some coffee.

"Who are you and what have you done with Jotaro Kujo?" You demanded playfully as Jotaro ordered mochi for the both of you, the waiter walking away. Jotaro raised a brow, as if asking you what the hell you meant. "You're acting like a gentleman, I'm just curious as to why." You swore you saw a blush form on Jotaro's cheeks, but he looked down and tilted his hat down to hide it.

"Shut up, it's nothing." Jotaro stated gruffly. "Can I not be nice? Geeze." You chuckled and patted his hand reassuringly.

"It's okay to be nice, sorry, I just had to poke some fun at you." Jotaro huffed and lifted his head again, the two of you locking gases for several long seconds. You couldn't help it, even if you wanted to, Jotaro's sea green eyes always managed to entrance you. Though, little would you know it, your shining (e/c) diamond eyes always engaged Jotaro as well. It was only until the waiter came back with your drinks and mochi did you break eye contact, the two both of you blushing madly as you mumbled your thanks to the waiter. You both ended up eventually getting over your flustered moment and fell into casual conversation.

"Jotaro." You spoke as you both left the cafe, Jotaro pausing as he looked down at you. "Is this just a one time thing, or will something like this happen again?" Jotaro paused and started walking, you following.

"It'll probably happen again." Jotaro finally said, a smile forming on your lips at his response.

"Good."

Noriaki Kakyoin

You were waiting for Kakyoin outside of the Kujo house, Holly having Jotaro wait with you just in case. Honestly, you doubted that anything bad would happen, but Holly made sure to be cautious. And after a while of staying with the Kujos, you had basically become Jotaro's little sister, so whether he'd like to admit it or not, it wasn't any trouble for him.

"(Y/n)." You and Jotaro looked over to see Kakyoin walked up to you both, a smile forming on your lips as you waved to him.

"Hey, Kakyoin." You replied, and Jotaro shook his hand in greeting.

"Have fun you two." Jotaro stated, giving Kakyoin a slight glare in warning before walking back into his home.

"Ready?" Kakyoin asked with a smile, which you returned as you nodded enthusiastically. You both made your way down town through the subways, making small conversation as you went. In almost no time, you arrived at the festivities downtown. Your eyes were wide in awe and fascination as you looked around at the bright colors and loud noises, all while still making sure to stay close to Kakyoin so you wouldn't get lost.

"What do you want to do first?" Kakyoin asked, looking to see you were staring at a large beanie baby, which happened to be a prize for a game. "Do you want to play the game?" Kakyoin asked, seeing it was a shooting game.

"S-Sure." You replied, walking over and cautiously taking the toy gun in your hands. "How does it work?" You asked, Kakyoin's heart almost melting at how innocently you asked it.

"Like this." Kakyoin pressed his front to your back and placed his hands over your own holding the rifle. He shifted it so that you were aiming at the targets, before whispering in your ear to pull the trigger. Your face was bright cherry red, doing your best not to shake as you followed Kakyoin's instructions and pulled the trigger.

"You win a prize miss!" The man who was running the stand announced. "How about the beanie puppy you were admiring?" You blushed as the man winked before handing you the stuffed animal, giggling as you held it to your chest.

"Thank you!" You squeaked, Kakyoin sending the man a small glare but chuckling as he lead you away from the game.

**********

As the night went on, you began to grow tired as the day turned into night. You leaned against Kakyoin's shoulder as you both watched the circus act, the teen looking down at you to see your eyes growing heavy as they struggled to stay open.

"(Y/n), let's retire for the night." Kakyoin suggested, you nodding in agreement as you both stood and left the tent.

"Kakyoin..." You whispered as you walked down the street, now near the Kujo house. "I had fun today. Thank you." Kakyoin smiled.

"It was no problem. And (Y/n)... you can call me Noriaki." You couldn't see Kakyoin's blush in the darkness, but he could certainly see your bright (e/c) eyes twinkling and the large smile growing on your lips.

"Alright, Noriaki." You replied, Kakyoin having to turn away in fear you would see his blush.

"T-Too cute." He mumbled into his sleeve, just as you arrived at the Kujo home. 

Next up, my DIU bois, Josuke, Okuyasu, and Yoshikage.