Chapter 1

“Fiona! Wake up, darling…” Fiona yawned a little before she tried to focus on her babysitter who was trying to wake her up. “It’s today, honey. You will meet the royals. Don’t you want to look the prettiest?” Fiona hurriedly got up and was quick to ask. “Did you get my dress ready?...” but then without waiting for her reply she ran into her walk-in closet to look at her white dress.

“I can’t wait to wear this one…”

“Yes, my little one but we can’t stay here always. Can we? Let me give you a bath first?”

“You know what gaga? The day I turn will be the last day I will bath in the bathtub…” Fiona ran to the other side of her spacious bedroom to open the drapes and looked over her beautiful island before she looked at the huge waterfall. “…I will jump from there just like Troy.”

“It’s only until you don’t start going to high school. Because the day you got girlfriends you are going to be too careful about your manicure and pedicure.” Fiona turned to look at Troy and had her face dropped in an instant.

“You are all ready to leave…am I this late?” Fiona gasped before she sprinted to hold Gaga’s hand. “Let’s go we are getting late. Troy, you better not leave me this time. Or I won’t talk to you ever…” Troy shook his head and was quick to gesture for gaga not to tell her.

Troy was seventeen years old and was ready to see some executives who were coming to see his father in their pack house. He was the future alpha of the Redstone Pack. But if Fiona realized she had more time she was going to trouble her maid, gaga a little bit more.

Troy left his sister’s room and was quick to spot his mother who was talking to her personal maid in the living area. “Good morning, mom. I didn’t see you at the breakfast table?"

“Oh honey I was busy…uhh…it seems you can go to your sister’s and look for her but not your mother.”

“Of course, I love you mom…you know how Fiona is…I didn’t want dad to get mad at her. It’s good that she gets ready on time.” He noticed his mother’s expression but tried not to take notice much. His mom had to accept Fiona. She didn’t have any part in his father’s infidelity. She was his sister and a Walter.

Fiona was the exact replica of her mother. And, Troy believes that it only makes it difficult for his mother to accept her.

Troy walks into their home office where his father was already conversing with Mr Thomas. Mr Thomas has his sister wedded to the Alpha king. His power and wealth knew no bounds for sure. He was interested in investing in Redstone pack for their perfect location to make more water reservoirs. And, had definitely come with an offer Troy’s father, Addison Walter couldn’t refuse.

Thomas was to leave with them too for the royal celebrations that were held to celebrate King’s youngest son Aiden’s birthday. They were still talking when the door creaked open slowly and cautiously. “Troy…” Fiona’s trailing voice came and Addison was about to yell but then looked at how pretty his daughter was looking.

No one could have the heart to tell her to leave. Addison had loved his daughter for her beautiful face. Though in the start he found her troublesome but now she makes their family picture perfect. She was a six-year-old girl but wasn’t allowed to look untidy even for a second. This is how her father wanted her to look all the time.

“Come here, darling.” Her father asked her and she came into the room smiling and stopped beside Troy. “Good morning, Mr Thomas,” Fiona greeted and Mr Thomas was quick to come ahead and hold her hand to kiss. At that moment, Fiona felt as if she was someone royal and looked at Troy gasping.

Troy only shook his head slowly and she rolled her eyes. “I can assure you, Fiona. No one coming there can match your aura and dress.” And, Fiona believed Thomas’ words because she knew he was a distant relative to the royal family. He was supposed to know better.