Chapter 2- Slander /j

~~~3rd person: (Y/n)~~~

(Y/n) woke up groggily. He heard his phone going off like crazy, so he checked his phone. He squinted his eyes when he opened his phone because of the light, but soon adjusted to the light.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened whenever he saw the amount of notifications from Twitter. He had gained 1000+ followers, and his tweet completely blew up.
-

@u/n
@tommyinnit Here's your proof, face it, I'm taller >:}
[1 attachment]
|
@tommyinnit
I refuse to believe this.
|
     @u/n
      Ha
|
@Tubbo_
You seem scary 😦
      |
      @u/n
       dw, I'm not lol

-

(Y/n) smiled at the Twitter thread. Never in his life did he think Tubbo and Tommy would reply to one of his tweets, but they did! (Y/n) checked the time on his phone and noticed it was around... 4 am!? Jesus, how long did (Y/n) take a nap for?

(Y/n) tried going back to sleep, but in the long run, he really couldn't. He grunted and decided to play some Minecraft. He contemplated streaming since it had been a few hours since the last stream, but he decided to anyway. (Y/n) opened Twitch and titled the stream "LATE NIGHT STREAM POG???" (Y/n) pressed the go live button and waited for people to flood in. He watched the view count blow up to over 400 viewers.

"Holy shit- I've never had this many viewers," (Y/n) spoke as he turned on his microphone. He removed his starting soon screen and put a live poll on the stream. "Okay, chat, I have an idea. So vote in the poll for whether I should do a Just Chatting stream or a Minecraft stream. If you guys vote Just Chatting, there's gonna be a surprise," (Y/n) smiled behind that camera.

When (Y/n) mentioned a surprise, the Minecraft votes plummeted. By the end of the poll, Just Chatting won by a landslide. "Alright chat, guess we're doing just chatting! So the surprise today is a face cam," (Y/n) spoke enthusiastically. He put his kitsune mask on and turned on his camera. (Y/n) yelled, "HA! YOU ALL THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING A FACE REVEAL! o7 plus ratio."

(Y/n) realized that he just yelled that out. "Shit my parents were sleeping-"

He panicked a bit before he realized nobody was gonna go to his room. "Alright, since we have quite a few new faces here today, go ahead and ask me some questions," (Y/n) smiled behind the mask.

A donation popped up on screen and spoke, "Can you stand by your door and show us your height??"

"Of course, dono," (Y/n) agreed. He stood up and went to his door. He laughed at how tall he was, "Chat! I'm taller than my door!"

(Y/n) sat down and looked at chat. Chat was raving about how TommyInnit was in chat, (Y/n) was skeptical about Tommy being in his chat, "Chat, are you sure he's in chat?"

Almost at perfect timing, a donation from TommyInnit appears on stream.

"I refuse to believe that you're taller than me."

"Chat, he's just going through the 5 stages of grief, he's in denial," (Y/n) spoke, laughing soon after. Another donation from TommyInnit popped up.

"IM NOT IN DENIAL. We need to settle this the old fashioned way, bedwras >:(("

"I don't know what bedwras is," (Y/n) spoke, "but I know what bedwars is!" Chat broke out into a series of "AHAHAHAH" and "LMAOOO"

Yet again, a TommyInnit donation appeared on screen.

"I'm going to spread slander."

"Mr. innit, I prefer if you don't," (Y/n) spoke formally. "Anyway, you wanna duel on bedwars? I'm down," (Y/n) smiled, "That'll be the last thing that I do for tonight, well, morning." He quietly laughed.