Chapter 12- What Happened in a Month?

~~~No POV~~~

Tommy came rushing to (Y/n)'s door. He wasn't sure if (Y/n)'s father was still here, but he didn't care.

He needed to see (Y/n) now.

He started to slow down once he arrived at (Y/n)'s door. Even though he only ran across the street, it felt like he just ran for 30 minutes. He was concerned about (Y/n), and that was a fact.

He quickly knocked on (Y/n)'s front door to be greeted by a shorter woman. The woman had eyebags and messy hair.

The woman, who Tommy assumed to be (Y/n)'s mother, sighed, "Yes?"

"Uhm, is (Y/n) home? I'd like to see him," Tommy tried his best to keep his composure.

"Yeah, he's not in the best state right now.., his room is the first room to the left," The woman had tears brought to her eyes.

Tommy walked in and went to (Y/n)'s room. He lightly knocked, and he heard a weak "Come in."

He walked into (Y/n)'s room and saw him scrolling through his phone. He was crying with his hand over his mouth before looking up.

"Tommy?"

Tommy teared up before closing the door behind him and running to (Y/n)'s side. He gently hugged (Y/n) and started to cry.

"(Y/n), you scared the ever-loving shit out of me," Tommy sobbed into (Y/n)'s sleeve.

(Y/n) felt guilty at this point. He had worried his friend.

"I'm sorry..," (Y/n) started to cry. He wrapped his arms around Tommy.

~~~

Tommy asked, "So.., what happened in the last month?"

Tommy and (Y/n) were cuddled together on the bed while enjoying each other's embrace. This is what they've both wanted for over a month.

"Well.., I can explain week by week. Nothing changed: it was just one cycle of starvation," (Y/n) sadly stated.

~~~

Day 1
He had gotten home and started his routine. That was the day of the stream, so he wasn't feeling too hot.

Week 1
(Y/n) had started getting pale. His hair started to fall out ever-so-slightly, too.

Week 2
Week 2 was more or less the same as week 1. (Y/n) got thinner and his ribs were slightly more exposed. A lot of jeans in (Y/n)'s closet were too big now, so he had to resort to sweatpants.

Week 3
He couldn't bear to see himself the way he was. He wore bigger shirts and sweatshirts more often.

Week 4: Final Week.
(Y/n) had felt like shit. He got lightheaded more often, his ribs were seen whenever his shirt was lifted. His arms were twigs, and his hair fell out more often.

~~~

(Y/n) explained every week to Tommy, and Tommy started to cry even more. He hugged (Y/n) tightly and started to cry.

"I wish I noticed sooner..," Tommy sulked.

"It's not your fault, Toms..," (Y/n) spoke quietly.

"I feel like it partly is... I should've noticed your behaviour..," Tommy started to cry some more.

(Y/n) cupped Tommy's face and turned for him to look at (Y/n).

"Tommy, you're fine," (Y/n) smiled. He moved towards Tommy and planted a kiss on his forehead.

Tommy turned a light shade of pink, "Now wasn't the time, (Y/n)!" He pouted like a 5-year-old.

"Whatever, shortstacks. I'm feeling better anyway in your presence," (Y/n) smiled. God, it seemed like it's been forever since (Y/n) smiled.

"It's nice to see you smile," Tommy spoke out of the blue. Now, it was (Y/n)'s turn to flush pink.

Tommy lightly laughed before yawning, "I'm tired..."

(Y/n) offered, "You can stay over tonight. I'm sure your parents already know you came over. Plus, I'm comfortable."

(Y/n) cuddled up to Tommy more, which was way out of character for (Y/n).

Tommy playfully scoffed before agreeing, "Alright, I'll stay."

"Yay," (Y/n) weakly celebrated.

Not long after talking, both boys were passed out on each other.

To say this was an eventful day is an understatement.

~~~

Word Count: 596 words

Yes yes I said another short chapter
but next chapter, the mood will be raised to something happier-
Anyway enjoy the 2 chapter update in 1 day >:DD

make sure to eat, drink, sleep, and vote on this chapter ;}}}