Chapter 7- He's Back.

~~~3rd person: (Y/n)~~~

(Y/n) moved over so Tommy could sit next to him. Tommy sat down next to (Y/n), and both of them were rather close. (Y/n) and Tommy flushed pink, but they ignored their color.

(Y/n) looked at Tommy, "So, what movie do you wanna watch?"

"I don't know," Tommy shrugged.

"That isn't very helpful," (Y/n) sarcastically spoke, "Wanna watch YouTube instead?"

Tommy nodded, and (Y/n) looked along his recommended.

~~~

(Y/n) and Tommy watched YouTube for a solid few hours before (Y/n) heard a door slam open. (Y/n)'s eyes widened, and he started shaking.

"You need to leave," (Y/n) shakily spoke while getting up, "You can get out through the window."

Tommy looked confused, but he went along with what (Y/n) was doing, "What?"

(Y/n) quickly ran to his door and locked it, "You need to go." (Y/n)'s voice sounded a lot more stern. He ran back to the window and fumbled with the locks. He quickly opened the window and flung it open enough for Tommy to get out.

Tommy left and looked back, "Stay safe, (Y/n)."

(Y/n) quickly slammed the window shut before Tommy could get off of the lawn. He closed his curtains and swung himself on his bed. Soon enough, he heard a banging on his door followed by an angry, drunken voice yelling outside, "Let me in!"

‼TW: ABUSE‼

(Y/n) huddled in his bedroom's corner. He curled up and waited for his father to stop banging on the door.

His father was yelling and hitting the door, but he eventually broke a hole through the door and unlocked it. (Y/n)'s father opened the door and walked in with a half-shattered beer bottle and a pissed look.

He snapped, "WHY DID YOU LOCK YOUR FUCKING DOOR?!"

(Y/n) stayed silent and started to violently shake.

"ANSWER ME, WHORE," (Y/n)'s father kicked him. That was sure to leave a mark.

(Y/n) stuttered out, "I.. I-"

"TALK YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT," (Y/n)'s father threw his half shattered beer bottle onto (Y/n)'s head, then proceeded to punch and kick him.

!!TW OVER!!

By the time (Y/n)'s father was done, (Y/n) was bleeding all over. Cuts marked (Y/n)'s skin and pieces of glass clung to him. He had multiple bruises due to his father's shoe heel.

With the last amount of energy he had, he opened his window and made his way to Tommy's house. He weakly knocked on Tommy's door. The knocks were almost as quiet as a mouse skittering across tile.

(Y/n) was limped over by the time Tommy opened the door.

Tommy gasped, "What happened to you!?"

"I..," (Y/n) tried talking, but tears threatened to fall.

He couldn't speak either way because his voice decided to rebel on him. His vision went blurry and his limbs grew weaker.

"I'm so-or..," (Y/n) managed to spit out before falling into the concrete stairs.

~~~

Word count: 541 words

Heyyyy, short chapter, Ik, but hey! Next chapter will make it up

Anyway, make sure to eat, sleep, and hydrate! (And vote on this chapter)