back to the castle

As I was getting ready to leave for Dimitrescu Castle, when Donna stopped me,

"Please come back as soon as possible, I'm  going to really miss you. even Angie that is as rare as can be!"

Angie just gave a huff and floated off to who knows where to do who knows what,

"Of course I'll come back, I will always come back to you and that devil called Angie"

I gave her one of my half smiles and started packing up the food, I look over to Donna after I finished. To see that she was just standing there, watching me,

"Donna are you ok? You've been standing there for the past 3 minutes"

She just gave me a little noise and bolted for her workshop
'well that was weird, what ever I can ask her later, time to get this food to the dumbass.'

*With Donna, her POV*

I ripped off the piece of fabric that was hiding my red face as I fled to my workshop,
'oh what are you doing to me Y/N, your making me crazy'

"She is making you crazy, crazy in love Donnie"

I look to my workbench to see Angie sitting on it with one of her playmates,

"But what if she doesn't like me like I the way I lik-"

Angie being the rude pers- doll? She is, she cuts me off,

"ARE YOU FUCKIN' KIDDING ME, have you SEEN the way she looks at you?!"

I just gave her a 'fuck off look' and started working on the doll that i'm going to give Y/N while Angie just kept bickering at me.

*Y/N POV*

I had just got on to rainstorm, my horse that mother Miranda gave me for my 12th birthday,

"Who's my good girl/boy!" (comment which gender you want, which ever gender is the most commented is the gender of them)

She/he neighed and leaned into my hand that I put out for her/him,

"We're sadly going to have to go back to the castle, we have to give the midget her food."

She/he gave a little huff and started running, making me laugh a little

*Timeskip brought to you by A/N getting her ass kicked by Y/N*

I got off of rainstorm and gave one of the maids that works in the stable the reins to him/her and tell the maids to not tell the mistress that I'm here.
I walked up the grand staircase that leads to the girl's rooms, guessing that they were 'cuddling' together, but once I got to the top of the stairs, I look up to see, golden eyes staring right back at me.

Meme of the day: