don't know what to call this

Y/N POV

'Fuck. Dear satin just take me now'

I look up to see an off white dress fallowing up to huge ass breast all the way up too two golden satanic eyes.
She looks down at me with a VERY pissed off face, until she saw that it was me, her pissed off expression turned into a surprised one.
She blinked for one second, and I fuckin' bolted out of there, running past the very few maidens that have been given the mercy of the three sisters, but given scars and trauma in place of death.
As I was speeding my bag and the plate was wobbling, I slowed down my pace.
I come to a stop, I look around to see if I lost the bitch, seeing as I'm alone.
I just gave a heavy sigh, lifting up my bag, and start walking twords Bela, Cassandra, Daniela, and A/N's room, yes they all sleep in one room, as I come to a stop, I look up to see their decorative door of their room.
I knock on their door three times and turned the door knob.
I see the triplets and A/N sleeping, as much as I want to wake up A/N with a slap across the face, I just grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil, and started writing.

'Dear A/N
You. are. a. Fucking. idiot. You should have fucking told me you sleep in this late! Anyways heres your fuckin' food you wanted, I'm NOT making you anything anymore

-with love, Y/N L/N

I put the plate and note on their table, and ran the hell outta dodge, but god thought it would be funny to see my pain, I ran straight into a white dress.

Meme of the day:

Ive actually been able to continue this, my teacher gives us a bit of writing time, so I've been continuing this on my notebook