CHAPTER 2

(I HOPE THE FIRST CHAPTER WAS ALRIGHT GUYS! HERE IS THE CHRIS BROWN SONG I WAS THINKING OF WHEN I WROTE THIS CHAPTER

(- Deorro x Chris Brown - Five more hours)

Nat, Xenia and I were getting ready for our annual camping trip to Geelong, last night I eventually got a hold of Lorenzo for a really short amount of time... he told me everything I already knew, I yelled and screamed at him for leaving me destroyed. He broke me, and even if I didn’t show it, I felt my heart get stomped on; get thrown in the trash like a piece of shit.

“we are going away you’re going to see Andrew, just forget about him if he wants to treat you like that don’t even bother, do exactly the same when he comes running back to you” she says confidently, we are almost finished packing our stuff into Nat’s Jeep  when Xenia yells  “you know what let’s forget about everything in Melbourne when we leave, we have 5 amazing days of freedom with the boys, let’s just party, get drunk and forget about the world”, we all hook pinkies and hop into Nat’s car.

As we drive down the freeway we blast Chris Brown and yell at the top of our lungs! Excited to be leaving shitty Melbourne to have one of the best weeks of our lives with our best group of friends, it takes us a while to get to our campsite but we finally arrive. I miss this, the green trees swaying, the serene feeling, peace, calmness.

We are in the corner of the camping grounds, no one is here as usual, they wouldn’t be here till early Sunday morning, We take a quick look around and pick the best spot and start to unpack the car, while dancing around to a song that played on the radio, questioning where the boys where..

It took us an hour to unpack. I swore to myself that next year I was sleeping in my car, we all pull out our chairs and grab a couple drinks from the cooler.

Drinks later we see the boys pull in; they’re in 2 huge 4WD. They park the car and we run up to them hugging and kissing them, Nat’s goes up to her boyfriend George and gives him a peck on the lips. The boys also set up their tents, poorly might I add, us girls have a good laugh eventually I get bored and go to Nat’s car and blast the music through her speakers.

Eventually the boys start up the fire, and join us girls.. our night has only begun ;)

PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW ME <3