001. dear alexis rivera

╔ ——————————————— ╗CHAPTER ONE"dear alexis rivera"╚ ——————————————— ╝

╔ ——————————————— ╗
CHAPTER ONE
"dear alexis rivera"
╚ ——————————————— ╝

LEX RIVERA LIKE TO PAINT an expression on her face every morning when she first woke.

 Mostly, it was a hard look in her eyes that she carried throughout the day, making her lips purse and her face seem to rest in a scowl whenever someone's gaze passed over her. If you happened to catch the girl's eyes when one of these days were in progression, it was guaranteed that you would look away immediately after, cheeks flushing as you averted your gaze and prayed that she wouldn't take your glance the wrong way. 

  Sometimes, however, it was a mere shine that passed over her face, a small smirk on her pink lips that made you wonder whether she was happy or simply... well, plotting

 That was how she looked today, staring across the hall at a dark haired boy; chewing the edge of her pencil with a glow illuminating her eyes. 

"Oh no-" there was a soft banging sound as Constance Cameron's shoulder hit the locker door next to her friend, raising an eyebrow as her dark hair swished over her shoulders. "You've got that look on your face, like you're planning a murder." 

 Lex shook her head, her gaze never wavering. "Not murder." 

 "That doesn't do much to reassure me." Connie sighed deeply, shooting a small glare at a group of freshman girls who began to whisper when they passed the pair. Lex was completely immune to whispers at this point in her life, but Connie still tried to protect her from them - from the rumors - whenever she could. She followed her best friend's gaze, a disappointed hum brushing past her lips as she realized what she had her eyes on. "Scott McCall, seriously?" 

 "Isn't it hilarious?" Lex finally turned around, grinning in a way that was just evil enough to make Connie uncomfortable. "He looks like his puppy dog just died or some shit-"

 "Bitch, I know for a fact that you cried for two months when your dog died." 

 "Why would you bring that up?" Lex scowled, crossing her arms defiantly over her stomach. "I was trying to be a bitch, Con, no need to attack me with my tragic childhood. Also interrupt me again and I make a blanket out of your hair. Moving on-" she gestured a perfectly manicured hand towards the boy, who was blindly staring into his locker, not making a move to extract anything from it at any time soon. "Allison Argent broke up with him. Or the other way around. This is the chance I have been waiting for since last year." 

 The Cameron girl shot her friend a judgmental look, "you're a psycho." 

 "Sticks and stones may break my-" 

 "Oh hush," she cut her off, although a smile was hinting at her lips. "Just tell me your villainous plan and we can move on with our lives." 

 Lex shrugged, her lips pulled into a pout as if it would make her face more innoncent. "Well I am truly offended that you think I would take advantage of some poor boy right after a break up."