Chapter 1

Chapter One

"Choose me, Diana!"

"Choose me instead of that child that's eating your life away!"

"Don't leave me!"

"I'll beg if you want me to!"

"DIANA!!!"

*GASP*

"W-what... What was that?" a lady with a honey blonde hair asked to herself while gasping for air.

She stand up from her bed and walk towards her room's door to go to the kitchen to drink some water, still holding her chest to catch her breath.

"Who's that man?" she mumbled as she walks downstairs.

Why does it hurt? Why does she feel as if it was real?

"I must be really tired because of too much papers needed to be review and sign up. Add the fact that my so called mother keeps on calling me just to talk shits." she sigh.

As soon as she reached the kitchen, she fastly get an empty glass and filled it with water. She drank it in a bottoms up while looking outside the window.

'It's almost morning. I should take a look at the lake outside while reading the manwha I just bought.' she thought and walk back again to her room to take a shower.

After an incense, the young lady already finished her routine and now walking on a grassy road that ends in a beautiful lake. Holding a series of books at her right hand that seems to be glowing but didn't go noticed by the said lady because she's too occupied by the beautiful forest scenery.

*RING*RING*RING*

The ringtone shock the shit out of her. She look at her phone as it rings nonstop and snarled as soon as she saw the caller's ID.

"What d'ya want?"

"Nadia? Where are you?"

"Living in a pineapple under the sea."

"*sigh* go back home."

"My home is the pineapple under the sea, so please stop calling me."

"Nadia-"

"Nadia is nowhere on Earth, Mrs. Ananta."

[ CALL ENDED ]

"*sigh* What a bother. They don't know when to stop. Tch." Nadia said and throw her phone at the nearest tree.

'They might track me using the phone. Bye bye Iphone. See you in the afterlife.' she thought and chuckle at her own crazy antics.

She continue her walk until she reach her final destination ( lol ), the lake.

"Woah. It's much more beautiful that I thought."

There is a wooden dock there and a wooden chair as if it was prepared in advance for her.

She walk there and sit at the chair. She put down the coffee inside the tumbler and open the manwha she bought.

She bought the whole volume to be honest.

She brought all the volumes with her at the lake and smile in content. She started to read and drown herself at the fictional world not noticing the books that glowed again once more.

'Heaven... This is heaven...' she thought.

A beautiful scenery. A peaceful place and an interesting book.

"This is quite addicting..." she said and sip on her coffee while flipping the pages.

...

She already at the part where Claude sacrificed himself to save his daughter and losing his memories about his daughter.

Until at the part where Athanasia disappeared at Claude's front after trying to kill her.

"Woah is he going back to being an asshole of a father?!" she shouted while standing up in a fast pace, her voice echoed loudly at the whole place..

"Oh... This is getting interesting but I need to go back home, I need to sign up the papers that is placed in the table of office.

She stand up and pick up the books near her by her right hsnd and her unfinished coffee by her left.

"Diana..." a cold monotone voice said out of nowhere.

Nadia stopped and look around.

'Huh? Did I just heard that someone called a lady named Diana.' she thought.

"Weird... I bought this whole goddamn place."

She started walking again, but this time, careful. She doesn't know whether he's a friend or a foe.

"Mama!"

"... this shit is really freaking the hell out of me!" she commented and walk faster until she reach her cabin like house.

"What the hell was that?!" she said and walk towards the fridge to drink some water.

She then ran upstairs to get her spare phone inside and call her assistant.

"Ciara... come here at XXXX forest. I'm going to the office to check about the papers."

"Yes, Miss Nadia."

"Also tell all the departments that they need to report the sales, construction of new buildings, stocks, everything."

"Yes, Miss."

"Good."

[CALL ENDED]

Nadia sighed and walk to her walking closet and choose her clothes for today. She decided to wear a white polo and a black high-waist pants paired with black heels. Her honey blonde hair was tied up in a high ponytail, leaving some strands of bangs at her forehead.

A fairy... A very beautiful lady.

She looked at the mirror and smile. But instead of only her, she saw a reflection of a man in a pristine white robe, facing back.

"SHIT!" she cursed out loud.

Her scarlet eyes widely opened due to shock, her expression is still beautiful despite of it being describe as a horrible reaction. Well, whatever she do, she's still beautiful.

'It feels like flowers are blooming inside my mouth.'

'I'm pregnant.'

'How... How can you say such thing?'

'I will name her... Athanasia.'

'Claude...'

'Claude...'

"Ia...miss...Miss Nadia!"

"Huh?!"

Her assistant's face welcomed her as soon as she came back from reality. Her face is visible with worry written on it.

"Are you alright? You're spacing out when I reached here. Are you sure you want to go to work?" Ciara said and look at her.

"I'm fine. Mrs. Ananta just called and it made my mood drop." she sighed and get his thisngs before going outside the cabin.

She then enter the car and wait for her assistant to drive it to work.

She was deep in though, mind full of questions that cannot be answered by anyone.

"Who... Really Am I?"

𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 || 𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚡𝚑𝚞𝚎