Chapter 2

Chapter Two

Third Person's POV

The ride to her workplace is quiet. Nadia busied herself with reading the files regarding their new lauched clothes and shoes.

"Are the department managers getting ready?" she asked her assistant.

"Yes, miss."

"Good."

She stopped looking at the papers and decided to just zone out staring outside the car's window.

A tall feature of a man appeared in her mind. Standing at her front, his face is blurry but his hair is shining like gold.

"Diana..."

His voice sound so sweet and calm. It was so pleasing to hear.

" ss... Miss?"

"Uh...huh???" Nadia came back to reality and look at her assistant.

"Sorry... She called me today again, saying I should go back... Hah... Bullshit." she mumbled and close her eyes.

They reach the company and Nadia, hurriedly walk to her office, not minding the greetings which she usually replies.

"Psst... Ciara..."

"Yes, Dain?"

Dain is the designing team department head and one of the closest person to Nadia. He looked worriedly at the walking figure of his friend before asking Ciara.

"Did her mother called her again?"

Ciara sighed and massage her temple with her right hand.

"Yeah... It's pissing her off... Should we do what we planned?"

"Yeah... That's the best for her."

...

"You want me to take a break?" Nadia asked after the meeting with the department heads and the shareholders.

"Yes... i think it will make your mind at peace... You can stay at the place I bought for you and read your favorite novel and manga like what you wish you did before." Dain said while sitting comfortably at the lounge inside Nadia's office.

"Me and Ciara will guide the whole company... Don't worry..." he added.

"Hmm... That's actually a good deal." Nadia said, nodding her head.

Plus she can't concentrate enough because her mond keep on thinking that certain blonde guy in her dreams.

He's familiar. Yeah... She knows that man but, who in the right mind would admit that she dreamed about a man who have the same features and same name as the Emperor of Obelia?!

No... Not her. Definitely not her.

"Ugh... How annoying..." she mumbled while she breath.

"You saying something, Nad?" Dain asked while looking at her.

"No... Uhm how about a whole month of rest?" she suggested.

The two just blink and shrug.

"We're actually planning on letting you rest for a whole 3 months. We can handle this matters, Nad. Just rest and don't worry about your parents calling you... We'll just said that you're not here in Philippines." Ciara said and pat her head.

Being the youngest of the three, Nadia is always being patted on her head by the two and is use to it by now. She treats them like a workers in public amd a friend... More like sworn-siblings in private.

"Mhm... Fine... It's not like my company will go bankrupt just because I'm having a vacation for 3 months. But can we do that after this pageant? I am one of the person in charge here."

"Sure... It's next week right?" Dain said while looking at his phone.

"Yup."

"... fine, but don't overworked yourself hmm?" Ciara said, sighing.

"Hai... Hai... Hahawe~" Nadia said teasingly.

***

Meanwhile...

Athanasia sighed as she sit comfortably at the bed inside the room whim Ijekiel and Jeanette lend to her.

"Hah..."

Her father, Claude, just recently embarrassed her at his own birthday.

'What's wrong with him?!' she thought.

(A/n: I forgot the story of this chapter ಥ‿ಥ  but it will be change to fit to my plot so...)

"Ah... I don't know what to do..." Athanasia said, laying down at the bed.

'If only... If only mother is here...' Athanasia wished before drifting to sleep.

"Heh... Atleast there are still people who's willing to hide me from that sunova-... Ehem... From my father..."

'I wish you were still here, Mom.'

Oh boy... She shouldn't wished it when she's absent at the palace...

...

Claude suddenly stopped from signing the scrolls and reading reports. He absentmindedly stand up and walk outside, not minding the confused aide of his. He stopped before he reach the door and look at the red haired knight.

"Felix..."

Felix blinked and walk beside him.

"Prepare a boat, I want a ride to the lake." he said and walk again.

As soon as the order was out from the Emperor, in a span of second, the boat was prepared before the emperor reach the lake. He sat at the boat and let it move on it's own. He looks restless, eyebags visible under his eyes.

'Ah... That brunette...' he thought and stare at his reflection at the lake.

When out of nowhere, a bright light engulf the whole lake.

"YOUR MAJESTY!!!"

𝚛    𝚎    𝚍    𝚡    𝚑    𝚞    𝚎