Chapter 3

Chapter Three

Third Person's POV

The light emitting on the lake slowly faded, revealing an empty boat.

"YOUR MAJESTY!" Felix shouted when he realized that the Emperor is not present on the the boat.

His heart was thumping, afraid that something bad had happened to the Emperor. Is it a work of an assassin? He doesn't know.

"I'm here, Felix."

He look at the lake bank and saw the Emperor soaked in water.

'Thank Heavens.' Felix thought.

But what shocked him the most is the person he is holding when there is no other person in the lake except him and his Majesty.

"Y-your... Majesty... W-who is that person..." Felix said stuttering.

The person have the same color as the Emperor's hair, but much lighter that of him. She looks more mature so she can't be the Princess since she ran away not too long ago.

"I found her in the lake after the light started emitting." Claude said in a monotone voice.

She's wearing a french court style waist slimming dress, her hair is wet and dishiveled, her sandals is nowhere to be found.

"Ugh." the female groaned.

"What... The actual... hell happened to me?"

Claude was stunned. That voice, the voice of the person he hates and loves the most.

The lady slowly used her hands to support herself, not noticing the hand holding her by her waist.

She slowly kneel, still looking down while breathing heavily, counging each breath she takes.

"M-miss... Are you alright?" Felix asked while looking at the said lady.

"Do I look like I'm alright to you— wait... Am I hallucinating again? I clearly am alone in the lake I bought." she murmured, but clearly heard by the two men.

"You... who are you?" this time, it was Claude who spoke, slowly removing his hand from her waist.

Using his magic, he dried her and himself for them not to catch any sickness.

As soon as she raise her head, scarlet eyes met his cerulean ones.

"Urgh. Am I dreaming again? This is ridiculous!" The lady crumbled while looking at the man.

"Aren't you gonna apologize to me, for always ruining my sleep?!" she ranted, still looking at the confused emperor.

Poor Felix, he was left there all alone, watching this scene slowly getting unfold.

"And can you please stop calling me Diana everytime? I mean, yeah Diana and Nadia are just jumbled letters made by jumbling the same letter but, come on." Nadia said while slowly standing up.

She started to look around the place. Her jaw dropped seeing that she's in a complete different place.

"A... Where... WHERE AM I??!!"

•••

She look at them suspiciously. Her eyes are like fire, staring at the two handsome men at the opposite side. They are currently inside the Emperor's chambers, luckily, no one saw her because there is no one inside his palace.

"You... Who are you?" the Emperor asked her.

She raised an eyebrow at him while quietly drinking the tea that the red haired man served her.

"Wow... It feels like flowers are blooming in my mouth! What a sweet tea." she said, completely ignoring the question the Emperor threw at her.

"I asked you... Who are you?"

This time, Nadia looked at him and smile.

"Nadia Trinity. I'm from Earth." she said and continue on complimenting the tea she's drinking.

"Earth?"

"Yeah! Well to put it simply, I may or may not travel through dimensions." she said calmly, but inside she's practically screaming for fuck's sake to bring her back to her own world.

Or not.

"You... Are a familiar fellow." she said while looking at the Emperor fiercely.

The Emperor shifted uncomfortably because of her stare. He doesn't know why he feels like that but, anyways.

"You, who are you people and where am I?" though I have a hint where am I right now but still...

"I'm Emperor Claude De Alger Obelia, The Emperor of the Obelian Empi—"

"I KNEW IT!" she suddenly shouted before she harshly messed up her golden hair.

"From the moment I heard those voice, I knew it." she then slumped back helplessly at the chaise lounge.

"What do you mean you know?" Felix asked while looking at the lady worriedly.

"The dreams, the voices, the faces... Everything!" she said in a frustrated tone.

Claude and Felix look at her in confusion,  and she saw it so she calmed herself down and looked at them.

"You, are both a creation of someone in our world. You people are just a fictional characters in a novel and manwha, but somehow... I guess I transported inside? Like the book sucked me. Gets? Wait... Maybe this is a real world from different dimension? ARGHHHHH SO FRUSTRATING!!!" she shouted and finally calm down.

She drank her tea in one go and look at them.

"Hey. I don't know and I don't care how I came here and how can I come back but! Can you please... Please... Let me sleep for a while? I want to rest my mind and relax for a bit so I can think again." she said and suddenly lay down at the chaise lounge she's currently sitting and let herself drown into the black paradise.

...

He looked at the familiar figure. It was the same as his former lover. The one he loves and the one he hates the most.

"What's her name again? Nadia? Heh. Interesting." he said and stand up, leaving the lady peacefully sleeping not before leaving Felix an order.

"Guard her, tend to her needs. Call a trustworthy maid and assign that to her. Make sure no rumors will spread about her. Do you understand, Felix?" he coldly said.

Felix bowed his gead before answering.

"Yes, Your Highness."

𝚛    𝚎    𝚍    𝚡    𝚑    𝚞    𝚎