Note

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING THE STORY

DISCLAIMER : There are few things you need to know before reading this story. Please take time to read this just to ensure that everyone's aware about my note .

        This is an R-18 story. Though this is something I can't control, I wouldn't recommend this story to minors. This book consists of themes, language, graphic violence, nudity, and sex. Aside from minors, I also wouldn't recommend this story to people who aren't comfortable reading stories with mentions and tags that you can see on introduction,such as: Sexual activity, character's personality and thoughts ,age gap and love bombing .

        Another important note, this version of the story is unedited. Both in English and Filipino .Incorrect spelling, spacing problems, and other writing problems will be edited soon. I'll be editing the entire story next time.If you see any incorrect spelling or grammar, guys ,I'm sorry.

       This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents are all fictitious and a product of the author's playful imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

       No part of this book shall be reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without a written permission from the author.

Plagiarism is a crime!

Please take time to read FOUR GODDESSES SERIES 1 and 2 .For you to able to understand the situation and scenarios .