Chapter 5: Time Flies/One happy little family

During the time skip via episode 3 to 4.... 

Jinx was a smart girl with a mental illness which Maria and Silco were understanding of and always helpful. Silco was the firm hand and Maria was the kind hand that helped Jinx with her scholarly materials as well as combat training on a day to day basis. As she grew older, she grew more independent and more lethal. That brain of hers was going to be hard to harness one day. She became a inventor by nature and excelled at building new tools and guns/gadgets alike.

Jinx could be found in the kitchen helping Maria bake or playing in Silco's office on a good day but Maria and Silco held a firm hand that she must sleep in her own room at night which sometimes Maria would allow her to come sleep with them when the needs arose. Silco would always fake huff and go about his day, but she knew he loved the little family they had made up.

Maria was no longer his assassin or day to day worker. She took care of Silco, Jinx, and most of the paperwork that did not need to see his desk on a day to day bases. She became the matron of the Eye of Zaun so to speak. She could still kick some ass when the need arose and she was respected and feared all the same but an outsider could see the way she took care of Jinx that she was a mother bear awaiting for her prey to even think about striking her cub or mate.

Shimmer was on the market and a lot more accessible with Vander gone.

They took over the Last Drop and the once more bar like feel was displaced with a club like atmosphere. Back in her day, Maria could see herself dancing on that dance floor with no care in the world, but now she had to be either drunk to be seen close to there.

Marcus still hung around as he became the Sheriff after Grayson so tragically passed away. Piltover cleared Silco of suspicion and deemed Silco an legitimate industrialist and allowed him to smuggle shimmer to various locations without suspicion.

Time escaped them.

As it always does. 

__________Comments and likes appreciated________________________