Forever Red Pt.3

No One's Point of View

A certain red ranger shows up in Turtle Grove Park to pick up Cole Evans, red wild force ranger, for a special mission from Scarlett Scott, the original purple mighty morphin ranger.

Carter Grayson, red lightspeed ranger, steps out of his car and walks up to the small group in the park. Cole and his friends were happily talking until Carter walks up to them.

"Excuse me!" Carter spoke up to the group as all of them turned to him with uncertainty on their faces.

"Cole Evans!" Carter said as the group was more alert than ever seeing that Carter knew exactly who Cole was.

"Cole Evans, red wild force ranger." Carter clarified as the five looked at him with caution.

"How do you know who I am?" Cole asked Carter suspiciously and Carter looks at them with a straight face and was unfazed.

"I'm Carter Grayson, light speed rescue, red ranger." Carter explains as he shows them his morpher.

"I was sent to recruit you for an important mission. The fate of the entire earth is at stake. We need your help." Carter explains to them.

-Time skip-

The group arrived at a NASADA space base on earth, once inside Cole recognized two other rangers that were there. The two time force red rangers that were there getting out of their car that was across from him.

Wes Collins (red time force red ranger) and Eric Myers (red quantum ranger). Cole goes up to them happily as the three reunited.

"Wes! Eric!" Cole said happily as the three had a small reunion.

"Cole, it's good to see you again." Wes says happily.

"What are you guys doing here?" Cole asks the two and was confused on what was going on.

"Well, we got a call that said meet here at the NASADA spaceport." Eric replied as Carter got into the conversation.

"I see you've already met the silver guardians. Wesley Collins, red time force ranger. This is Eric Myers, the quantum ranger." Carter explains as the two nodded at Cole.

"And that's the red Turbo ranger." Carter explains as TJ comes out of his red car motioning to the four red rangers.

"Theodore J. Jarvis Johnson." Carter explains as he goes up to the four giving some of them high fives.

"Please, just call me TJ." TJ says as he shakes Cole's hand.

"And that's Andros." TJ motions to see Andros come over to them.

"Glad you could join us all the way from Turtle Cove." Andros says as him and Cole shook hands.

"You guys are all red rangers too. What's going on here?" Cole asks in surprise and confusion.

"We were all assembled by two veteran rangers, one of them couldn't make due to something coming up. But she will be in a call with us later." Andros informs them, knowing how his cousin was.

"The other one will be the leader for this mission, since the one who gave us, information will be out of action for the time being." Andros adds remembering what his cousin told him.

"Leaders?" Cole asked with uncertainty as all of them looked at the entrance to the place to see Tommy Oliver giving them a small smile at all of them. Tommy nods at them as he goes over to them, and Cole was looking more confused as ever.

"Who is that?" Cole asked as TJ chuckled as he lightly smacked him.

"That's Tommy, the red Zeo power ranger." TJ answered as Tommy was now near them completely.