Forever Red Pt. 4

No One's Point of View

-Mean while-

Leo Corbett grabbed the red ranger galaxy sword out of the rock ready to face another day of being a ranger.

-Back to the other red rangers-

On the Astro-mega ship, Andros lead Alpha 6 into the room where all the other rangers were sitting around a table.

"I contacted Leo on Marino and Aurico on Aquitar. They'll be here as soon as they can." Andros tells Tommy as he nods.

"Good." Tommy says as he got everything ready.

"It's all ready, Tommy." Alpha 6 says happily.

"Let's get started. Scarlett, can you hear us?" Tommy asks as Scarlett pops up as a hologram on the table.

"Hello Tommy! Yes! Yes, I can!" Scarlett says as she was seen in her a lot of makeup and supernatural outfit while the others were confused. Scarlett noticed and sighed.

"Yeah! I was called at work. Thank goodness I was in my trailer for now until they need me again." Scarlett added as the others nodded and Jason smirked at his wife.

"Now, let's get down to business. Ready when you are Tommy." Scarlett says keeping this going.

Tommy nods as he shows a different hologram that showed up to the one of Scarlett's holograms on the center of the table.

"Several years ago..." Scarlett started remembering what happened when she was away during that time from Lily.

"The machine empire emerged from deep space and tried to invade earth..." Tommy continued as the middle of the table showed the holograms of Scarlett and the machine empire next to her.

"Tommy and some of us succeeded in stopping in the invasion by destroying their leader King Mondo and most of the empire with them." Scarlett explained with Jason nodding to that since both of them were there.

"But now the last surviving members of the machine empire have regrouped under the command of General Venjix and are gathering here in the sea of tranquility on the moon." Tommy finished as it showed what Scarlett or Andros saw a while ago.

"Looks like they're digging something there." Eric says looking at the footage from Scarlett and Andros.

"What would they want on the moon?" Wes asks as Jason sighs and Scarlett notices as she looks at him in hologram form.

"Serpentera!" Jason states.

Tommy and Scarlett nods knowing that it was a threat before the two of them left Angel Grove back then.

"Years ago, when Lord Zedd was defeated..." Tommy started.

"His personal zord remained hidden on the surface of the moon." Scarlett adds.

"Scarlett and I spent the last few years trailing or trying to track General Venjix from earth or in space. Just recently he discovered the hidden location of Serpentera." Andros adds in.

"If the machine empire gets their hands on Serpentera, they're going to have more than enough power to destroy earth." Jason also added as Cole looked at all four of them, finally landing on Tommy.

"We have to stop them here on the moon." Cole says with the others agreeing to that.

"We're the only chance earth has." Cole adds as Scarlett smirked at Cole's confidence.

-Time skip-

"Scarlett, are you and the kids alright?" Jason asks her in worry as Tommy listens into the conversation since he wants to know about how Lily was doing as well.

"We are doing fine. The kids are with Auntie Lily back in Austin while I'm on set right now. Also, Lily is doing rather well Tommy! She will be back in Reefside when the finale of the season is over. Which gladly is almost done." Scarlett responds as all three of them smiled knowing how the two of them are.

"Just good luck on your mission, when that is over the two of you can finally relax back here on earth with loved ones. I'm sure ya'll can do this!" Scarlett reassured them with a smile on her face as the two men smiled some more.

"You always find a way to cheer us up do you Scarlett?" Tommy asked with the smile still on his face.

"Always try to find a way! You guys... Good luck, you all will need it." Scarlett says to them with concern.

"Thank you, Scarlett. We'll all make it back! Right brother?" Tommy asked Jason trying to reassure Scarlett as Jason nods to that.

"That's right brother. We'll be back to you, the kids, and Lily." Jason reassures her with Tommy's help.

Soon Tommy leaves as Scarlett smiles at him knowing how he is treating Lily rather well. Then Jason gets her attention once again...

"You know, none of this would be happening if it weren't for you. You are like the god mother of the power rangers." Jason says to her with a smile seeing all of the rangers that were in that room today. Scarlett chuckles and sighs looking down for a second.

"I know. But if Zordon didn't choose me first that day, I wouldn't be standing here today now, would I?" Scarlett says sadly while looking at her hands in sadness.

Jason notices, knowing that she watched Zordon get taken out when she was away that day to get rid of the evil during that time to save everyone. Including to save her cousin Karone.

"Hey, at least we can be with our families now. Zhane, Andros, Karone, Madeline, Lily, and Tommy don't seem to mind babysitting them so we can have some time together alone again." Jason tries to reassure her now and Scarlett with a small smile on her face slightly chuckles.

"Yeah, yeah!" Scarlett says with both of them smiling this time. Scarlett sighs and looks up at Jason with the smile on her face.

"There's the Scarlett I remember from back then. Don't worry love, everyone will return home safely. Love you." Jason tells her with a smile on his face.

"Thank you, Jase! Love you too. You know where to find me when you all need me." Scarlett says with a smile.

"Will do love. Bye." Jason says giving her a small wave.

"Good luck love. Bye." Scarlett says as the hologram of Scarlett disappears.

Jason sighs, but Andros and Tommy overheard since they were outside of the room, giving the lovebirds some time. Once Jason was out of the room, the megaship was almost to the moon.

"Haven't seen them in a while, maybe we can visit you all. It will be nice to have a break so Zhane, Karone, Madeline, and I can visit to see our cousin's kids, her and Lily." Andros says with a smile on his face.

"She will be happy to see you four again, even Lily. Haven't seen the rascals all grown up just yet. I bet Lily will spoil her nieces when we get there." Tommy jokingly said with a smile on his face.

"It will be nice to have the family back together again." Jason says with a smile on his face knowing that both him and Scarlett would be happy to have a small family reunion once this mission was over.

"By the way how is Lily? Did you pop the question yet?" Jason asks him with a look.

Andros wanted to know too since he already popped the question to Madeline already.

But Tommy sighed and was nervous once again like how he was when he was thinking about dating Lily or not.

"Man, you haven't yet?" Jason asks with a small smile and Andros chuckles.

"I mean have you've seen Lily. She is so beautiful, sweet, caring, strong. How can I? I mean... I don't even know if she'll say yes to me." Tommy says nervously.

"I mean, if Ez- Lily said yes to dating you a long time ago. She will say yes to proposing." Andros reassures him and Jason nods to that.

"Come on man. You won't know till you try, but only if you are ready to take it to the next step." Jason adds reassuring him and Andros also nods to that.

"Okay. I'll think about it." Tommy says with a small smile with Jason and Andros smiling to that.