Forever Pt. 5

No One's Point of View

"General Venjix, installation of the neo plutonium reactor to Serpentera is complete." One of the lieutenants tells Venjix.

"Excellent Jereck. Finally, we can avenge your untimely destruction King Mondo. Let's begin." Venjix says as they were about to head to Serpentara until something happens that gets their attention.

"No! What?!?!" Venjix asks as the eight red rangers got there defeating some smaller enemies on the way.

"You know if you miss King Mondo that much. I promise we can help you join him." Jason tells him with a small smile on his face.

"We're not gonna let you bring back Serpentera!" Cole stated with confidence.

"Try and stop us!" Venjix stated with cogs coming up between him and his team.

"Let's do it!" Tommy yelled out as all eight red rangers got into fighting stance.

"Cogs! Battle!" Venjix yelled out as the cogs went to start fighting the eight.

Yet the eight shows each of their fighting style on the cogs. Soon the general's team was going to Serpentera with him leading the way.

"Generals, let us board Serpentera!" Cole heard Venjix say as he goes after them himself.

"No!" Cole says as he was running after them.

"Stop!" Cole yelled out to the machine generals and the generals turned around noticing him as they got into fighting stance as well.

"You fool!" Venjix yelled as he puts Cole down with his powers.

"You will be the first to feel our wrath!" Venjix yelled out as the red lost galaxy ranger and red aquitar ranger comes in to help Cole out.

"Hope on!" Leo called out as Cole jumped onto Leo's red ranger glider with the help of Aurico.

"Cole, hang on!" Leo tells him as Aurico looks at him in concern.

"Are you okay?" Aurico asked him still in concern.

"Yeah." Cole responds to him as he looks at the two rangers.

"Great. Let's go!" Leo says as all three of them jump off of Leo's glider and lands on the ground.

"Thank you, rangers!" Cole tells them as the two nods at him. Soon the others joined them as Leo demorphs for now.

"Leo! Aurico! You're just in time!" Andros says happily while Leo is now demorphed.

"Andros, we got here as soon as we could. We heard things from Scarlett on earth as well that you were here." Leo tells them quickly to the others.

"Rangers! What?!?! 10 red rangers?" Venjix asked in shock.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Jason asked in confidence.

"Let's do it guys!" Tommy says with confidence, then all of them starts to morph.

"It's Morphin Time! Tyrannosaurus! Mighty Morphin Power Ranger" Jason yelled as he morphs once again.

"It's Morphin Time! Red Zeo Ranger! Hi-ya!" Tommy yelled as he morphs into the zeo ranger again.

"Shift into turbo! Red Turbo Ranger! Hi-Ya!" TJ yelled as he morphs into his Turbo powers again.

"Let's Rocket It! Red Space Ranger!" Andros yelled as he morphed into his in-space powers once again.

"Go Galatic! Red Galaxy Ranger! Hi-yah!" Leo yells as he morphs into his Galaxy powers again.

"Lightspeed! Rescue! Red Lightspeed Ranger! Ya!" Carter yells as he morphs into his lightspeed rescue morph again.

"Time for Time Force! Time Force! Ya!" Wes yells as he morphs once again.

"Quantum Power! Quantum Ranger! Ya!" Eric yelled as he morphs into his suit.

"Wild Access! Red Wild Force Ranger!" Cole yells as he morphs into the Red Wild Force Ranger.

"Red Alien Ranger! Ya!" Aurico yelled since he was already morphed.

"Alright guys, let's do it" Jason says this time as all of them looked at the generals ready to fight some more.

"Come on!" Venjix yelled since his team is ready to fight the ten ranges.

"Alright guys, we're here to save the earth! Let's take him down!" Cole tells the other rangers as all of them start fighting the generals.

Two each general starts fighting for earth. Cole and Jason start fighting Venjix, yet Jason was also trying to help Cole out the best he could.

"Go for it!" Jason tells Cole!

"It's morphenomenal!" Cole says happily.

While Wes was fighting the general in green with Tommy's help. Yet Aurico and Eric were fighting the general in yellow, helping each other out like how Tommy and Wes were helping each other out.

Then Leo and TJ were fighting the general in Orange, helping each other out with their skills like the others. Soon Andros and Carter were helping each other out by using their skills to defeat the blue general together.

Then Cole shows Jason some of the things he could do, and Cole knocks Venjix down for now.

"Still number 1." Jason yells with Cole by his side as Venjix looks at Serpentera. He was so close.

"I still got Serpentera!" Venjix yelled as Jason and Cole tries to stop him, but Venjix already jumped into Serpentera after he shot at the two rangers.

"Serpentera lives again! Now no one is safe from the wrath of the machine empire!" Venjix yelled as he starts Serpentera.

"Oh no! It's taking off!" Cole says in worry as the other rangers soon join them.

"Oh man, that's one ugly zord!" Tommy comments looking at Serpentera again as the zord takes off.

"The earth! He's getting away!" Leo comments as Jason looks at all of them.

"We gotta get back to the mega ship! Come on!" Jason stated as the others agreed with him, but Cole and Carter.

"There isn't time, we have to take out Serpentera before it leaves the moon." Carter states as Cole thought of something immediatly.

"There's only one chance!" Cole states as he calls for a certain something.

"Wildforce rider!" Cole called as his ranger powered motorcycle comes and he jumps onto it to chase Serpentera.

The others were cheering him on, and were worried for Cole as well, until he defeats Venjix and Serpentera by using the zord's powers against itself.

"I gotta admit, you did well rookie. Scarlett was right as always with the new rangers." Jason says happily as the others were cheering for Cole.