1

Hi everyone! I started this Book without any particular point so it's more like going with the flow kinda thing Please bear with me. Thank you for reading!

I AM DONE! WITH MY ......LIFE. Yes, I am Harley Nyx the one who always laughs at the wrong time and meets the right people at the wrong time and that's what I am doing breaking up with my best friend cuz SHE thinks I am not her type and I should listen to her and bla bla bla. Let me tell you one thing I am really confusing person sometimes to mute sometimes too loud. I live an ordinary fucked up life in America California. That daily routine and work and studies make me feel like hell but don't worry after watching some YouTube vlogs I get some motivation and start being That girl. I am an artistic soul I love music, paintings, sketching, pottery. Though I never really tried doing pottery after getting to know about it I would love to do that one day.

Currently, I am in the train for visiting someone because my director wants me too . I work for a fashion designer. She's really kind person and treats me like her daughter... but.... she's still unmarried. Once she tell me about her life story and  I was at the edge of crying. She was loved by a man for whom she meant everything they fall in love while he comes to America due to some work then they meet and fall in love but not every love story is happy. He proposed to her she accepted but then everything went dark in their life one another girl come in between them and try to separate them. But their love wins but then they get to know that he is diagnosed with cancer he died after one and half years and she was carrying his baby but due to car accident, she lost that baby's life too and then she decided not to marry anyone. 

Now I reached my destination and present our project some to some of their officials . Meeting went all well we signed that contract. They loved our work. Now next meeting is with my boss..In that meeting, she asks me and other companies about when they want us to launch our fabric print dresses in other countries too with different brands and collaboration with signature fragrance brands of every country.No doubt that our company is well known. Now Ella(My boss) is down with meeting with other companies for a collab and now that countries or we can say cities are New York(America )as obvious, Istanbul (Turkey), Seoul (Korea), Sidney (Australia), Delhi (India), and  Paris (France). Now our next job is to assign the members and leaders to every city. Ella gonna stay overhear and I Gonna be in PARIS. Though I don't know how to speak french Ella tells that Paris is the city of fashion so somebody whom she can trust well needs to go there so she chose me. 

My flight is in two weeks. I am so excited to go to Parise. Believe me, I am one of the people who never really fly out of the country if the Internet doesn't exist then I will tell there is no other country on this planet only America.

Lesssssssssssgooooooo! PARIS!