3

That tall figure's aura I fell it somewhere. I garb a Fork like that can save my life but still safety first. I move my steps towards that aura with caution. I was close to hitting that man but that man was faster than me I scream loudly and in the next moment, I was pinned to the wall that fucking fork that was holding slip under my sleeve and that man pinned me. I closed my eyes and continue screaming.

"Shut up!"......."calm down women" with that he put this hand on my mouth. I bite his palm. The living room was in a dim light mood I was unable to recognize that man. As I turn the lights. Th-that was Caleb!" Caleb WHAT THE HELL!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? ARE YOU A SPY? OH MY GOD YOU ARE HERE TO KI-"...." Women!! calm down I am not a spy or anything, I am *as I move my eyes and realize that she was really scared and she was taking shower *:..."You what!?Caleb* I follow his gaze ad realize that I am in BATH RUG That's the moment when you know you! Yeah, you fucked up! and within the second I run towards my room to grab my clothes*

Caleb P.O.V:- 

I came to Paris after 5 years. I move for studies after my father's second marriage. At that time I was in shock like how a man can marriage just after 5 months of the death of his wife whom he called the love of his life. When my mom dies I use to cry a lot and my little sister who was just 2 years old at that time didn't even know what really happens but my father he seems to move on easily. At one moment a perfect family which we can ever dream for and in another second everything scattered it was when I realize my mom was the bond between our family. My mommy always tells...God is fair with everybody it's just we never really appreciate good things that happen to us instead of we focus on what's wrong or what we don't have. Envy is a waste of time we already have what we need to survive and I guess she was right I was surviving just past few years but then I meet a girl Lilly, my girlfriend, back in my Uni she tells me to go back and get what I deserve and my father is the one that should suffer but not me. So I  came here to Parise to get what I deserve. After meeting Harley I admit she's a nice, cute, and a little bit naughty young lady it was really nice meeting her. After meeting her, I thought of going back home where we use to live where my family used life I have key's so I decided to go and I was kinda shocked that the lights are on and this place is not as dusty as I thought would be. Then I saw a shadow behind me holding something and about to hit me but before that man can do something I pinned him to the wall and then I realize that's a female fuck-  she was screening loud enough to make me deaf. The lights were dim But I can see that THAT'S HARLEY! no wonder my so-called father sell his first house from where he started everything.

Harley P.O.V:-

As I come back Caleb is gone.........Today is the first day of my office in Paris! my off days went so fast. My assistant is picking me up in 5 min. 

This office is the perfect combination of modern yet classy. Most of the people here know English so it isn't as tough as I thought it would be. Now first task is to meet Mr.Falcon he's the director and CEO of this brand. I set in his office with my assistant we have to wait for him a little. Then I hear some are arguments near us but that view was hidden by a wall. I hear one person sound like an old adult and the other one sound young like the mid-'20s.

"Dad are you serious you sold our house where I grew up and my all memories-"

" How many times do I need to say that I didn't sell that I just let our new colleague rent that place"

"But why? is there is a shortage of rented places in Paries? The truth is you don't care about that place you aren't that attached to that place you just care about your new fu*king"

"CALEB! Shut up! .....you know you in my office so shut your fucking mouth!"

Wait what Caleb that's why he came yesterday night. And that whole freaking this is cuz of me.