Strange Encounter!

Rengoku and Jaidan had planned to stroll together around the village, talking and having fun.

Meanwhile, Hannah decided that since the house was clean. She would stroll through the woods that Jaidan liked to walk through at night. When she made it to the trail, she looked around in pure astonishment, The trees were perfectly covered with bright green leaves, some laying on the trail before her. Hannah began walking down the trail before her, minutes past and she started to feel calmed by the atmosphere, but then she started hearing noises in the bushes and such. She shook it off thinking it was an animal or something, but the more she heard noises, she realized that those noises seemed as if they were caused by something a lot larger than a small forest animal. Then she saw a snout stick out of a bush ahead of her to the right.
"a boar?!" Hannah exclaimed.
"NOT QUIIIITE!" An anonymous voice responded. The owner of such a snout revealed themselves to be a human wearing a makeshift mask of some sort. "WOOOOOOO!" he exclaimed as he jumped out of the bush and landed in Hannah's path, standing only a few feet away from her. This fellow didn't wear a shirt of any kind, showing off how masculine he was for such a small size, baggy hakama pants with a fluffy brown animal hide around his waist, acting as a belt. Hannah stood in shock at the sight before her.
"I've never seen you around here before!" The anonymous male spoke quite loudly, which was unnecessary considering the distance.
"Um, yeah, this is my first walk through here. I could say the same about you y'know?" Hannah responded. "Or well in fact, anything LIKE you..."
"WHA?! HEY!" the male responded.
"So may I ask your name? I can tell you don't talk to people very often!" Hannah giggled
"NAME'S INOSUKE! INOSUKE HASHIBIRA! THE STRONGEST FIGHTER EVER TO EXIST!" Inosuke responded from the top of his lungs, trying to hide the fact he was embarrassed, his face was slightly pink under the mask. "W-WHAT'S YOURS?!"
"Why so loud?!" Hannah exclaimed, "ANYWAYS! I'm Hannah! Hannah Evangeline!"
"ALRIGHT HANNAH EVACUATIONINE!" Inosuke responded, "MY VOICE IS NOT A PROBLEM!"
"IT'S EVANGELINE!" Hannah responded.
"EVANGA-WHATEVER IT IS, THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" Inosuke responded, jumping up and down in aggravation. He swung his arms up, accidentally knocking the mask off of his own head, revealing that he had shoulder length black hair with sky blue tips topped with small bangs running down above his eyes, which were a very unique shade of green. Hannah stood there, seemingly in a trance, and to tell the truth so did he, snapping out of it a few seconds later he spoke up with a smirk forming on his face.
"What?! Something wrong with my face or something?"
"Huh?! N-No! Nothing is wrong with it!" Hannah replied, her face getting pink. Inosuke wasn't used to statements like that, so a small remark such as that one made his face go red. Suddenly a long growl was heard from Inosuke's stomach.
"Tchhhhh..." He grumbled.
"Hungry? I can take you back to my house and make you something!" Hannah said sweetly.
Inosuke's face lit up at her statement.
"REALLY?! YOU HAVE NO IDEA, I HAVEN'T EATEN IN A WHILE! I'VE BEEN TOO BUSY TRYING TO GET STRONGER!" he said with pure excitement. Making Hannah giggle.
"I can make good food when I wanna! Follow me cutie pie!" Hannah called out as she started walking back towards her house, leaving Inosuke trailing behind her with his whole face a deep red.

Rengoku and Jaidan POV

The two of them had stopped to get lunch together. They sat on a bench with bowls of food in hand.
"Tasty!" Rengoku suddenly exclaimed after taking a bite of his meal. Which truthfully caught Jaidan off-guard, her jump wasn't visible but on the inside her soul felt as if it leaped out of her body! She looked over at him, confusion filling her eyes. He then took another bite.
"Tasty!"
"Rengoku?" Jaidan finally decided to speak up.
"Yes?" Rengoku looked over to her with a smile.
"May I ask...why do you say 'tasty' every time you take a bite of food?" Jaidan questioned with pure curiosity.
"My reason, is that I try my best to appreciate every meal i'm blessed with! As a hashira especially, I never know when my last one could be." Rengoku responded softly, then taking another bite of food. "Tasty!"
Jaidan just looked at him for a bit, in awe at his response, he was such an interesting young man. Unique in a good way! Rengoku then quickly turned from his trance-like stare at the environment around him to look at Jaidan.
"Why don't you give it a go? Give it your best 'tasty'!" he said happily. Giving Jaidan a little giggle.
"Oh alright..." Jaidan responded with a small smile, then took a bite of her food. "Tasty!"
"Such enthusiasm!" Rengoku replied. "That's the best way to say it." Jaidan chuckled in response.
"So, Rengoku, why did you wanna get to know me?" Jaidan asked.
"Well...my reasoning for that is, I somewhat took a liking to you..." Rengoku responded softly, making Jaidan blush a little.
"Well, i'm happy to have met you and became your friend, and so quickly too!" Jaidan replied. "I assume we're just that compatible!~" she teased, making Rengoku chuckle, his face turning pink.
"I guess so!" He said, despite how enthusiastic he was all of the time, he let out a little yawn and then rested his head on Jaidan's shoulder softly, letting his eyes close on their own.
"Hashiras get quite sleepy don't they?" Jaidan teased in a soft voice, putting a smile on Rengoku's face followed with a small chuckle. Jaidan then decided to lay her head over his. His fluffy hair felt soft on her cheek, almost soothing in a way, letting her eyes slowly close.