Quality Time!

Hannah and Inosuke POV

Inosuke was laying his head down at the kitchen island with his boar mask laying next to him, his eyes were stuck on Hannah as she cooked, but he wasn't really sure why. Hannah finished up and set a plate of food down in front of him, noticing that he was looking at her.
"Whaaaat?" Hannah questioned jokingly as she laid chopsticks down next to the plate.
"Nothing!" Inosuke replied as quickly as he could, then shoving food in his mouth using his own hands.
"I gave you chopsticks silly! Would you rather use silverware like I do? My roommate and the townsfolk around here use chopsticks so I just assumed you did as well!" Hannah responded as she grabbed the chopsticks and replaced them with silverware. Inosuke just looked at them for a moment and then continued eating with his hands, which gave Hannah a confused/disappointed look.
"Yeah you're definitely washing your hands after this..." she grumbled.
"You're a great cook though!" Inosuke said after he finished eating.
"That was fast..." Hannah responded, "Also very much appreciated, thank you!" she took the dish away and washed it fairly quickly, then going to sit next to him.
"I'm excited for you to meet my friend Jaidan. You both have such chaotic energy I will admit, it seems as though I end up getting stuck and or attached to chaotic people!" Hannah said as she poked his cheek teasingly, causing Inosuke to go red-faced.
"Why do ya keep messing with me like this?! It gives me a strange reaction and it confuses me!" Inosuke exclaimed. "I've never reacted like this before...it angers me!"
"Well I wouldn't let it anger you, but from how embarrassed you've been getting I think I know what your problem is!~" Hannah teased. "You like me don't you?!"
"HUH? WHA-" Inosuke stuttered, but he couldn't deny it...why? Hannah just giggled at him.
"Let's see, sleeping arrangements..." Hannah said as she got up and looked around in the living room.
"Sleeping...arrangements?" Inosuke questioned.
"Well yeah! I don't see you wanting to leave!~" Hannah responded with a smile. Inosuke growled under his breath in embarrassment.
"The couch is fine..." he responded shyly. Making Hannah giggle.

Rengoku and Jaidan POV

Jaidan woke up first, it was now noon. She figured that Rengoku was just very sleepy from his demon hunt last night, so she stayed put and let him sleep. Minutes later he awoke due to feeling a drop of rain hit his face. He lifted his head up and wiped the rain drop away.
"Good afternoon.~" Jaidan teased, making Rengoku chuckle.
"It's starting to rain you know?" He always spoke with enthusiasm.
"Yup. I personally love the rain!" Jaidan responded sweetly. She then stood up as it started to rain more, she didn't care if she got soaked, she could change at home of course. They weren't far, and the fact that she adored the rain that much. She never skips a rainy day. She twirled around, kicked puddles, lifted her head up and closed her eyes. Breathing in and out, taking in the fresh rain smell. Rengoku just watched her happily, standing under a nearby awning of course. He was in a different town and didn't wanna travel all that way just to change clothing. She had the biggest and most genuine looking smile on her face that he had ever seen.
"Jaidan!" Rengoku spoke up.
"Yes?" Jaidan stopped playing around to turn to him. Her dark hair drenched and layered over her head.
"You know...you should smile more, it looks lovely on you!" Rengoku replied sweetly. Jaidan laughed softly in response. "Thank you! You know, I could say the same about you, seeing that smile on your face is adorable!" Jaidan responded as she continued to play around in the rain, leaving Rengoku's face a deep shade of red, a bashful smile on his face this time. Minutes past and Jaidan wore herself out so she came to the awning Rengoku was under to take a small break. Goosebumps formed on Jaidan's skin as the cold water she was drenched in eventually got to her body temperature, she didn't show it, but she was a bit cold now. Rengoku noticed this when he looked over to her.
"You seem cold, being a flame hashira has made me naturally warm, my body temperature is warmer than most. Mind if I uh...warm you up?" Rengoku asked bashfully, now facing towards her.
"Not at all!" Jaidan smiled at his bashfulness, Rengoku then pulled her into a tight and warm hug. Which really soothed Jaidan tremendously, any tense muscle in her body was now relaxed. She gripped his uniform softly, making Rengoku smile with a prominent blush on his face. After a while, they had pulled away reluctantly. Both of them had wished the moment could last forever to be honest.
"We should head back to my house. We could chill out there." Jaidan informed.
"Fine by me." Rengoku responded. The two of them then started to head back to Jaidan and Hannah's house after the rain had calmed down.

When they arrived, Hannah and Inosuke were sitting on the couch together. Inosuke would ask questions about random things, which Hannah didn't mind answering, she found it to be adorable how curious he was about...well...everything.
"Hey Hannah! Oh, uhh, who is...this?" Jaidan questioned as she and Rengoku walked inside.
"This is Inosuke! I met him during my walk through the woods, which was short considering I found him not long after I got there." Hannah joked.
"Kyojuro...Rengoku? You're that flame hashira Tanjiro met!!" Inosuke exclaimed.
"You know the young slayer Tanjiro? Say, you sound awfully familiar..." Rengoku replied. Inosuke then pointed to the boar head mask that was still laying on the kitchen island. "That's right! You were the boar-heading lad! I wasn't sure of what you looked like under that mask, or your name!"
"TADAA!" Inosuke exclaimed obnoxiously. Making Hannah giggle, Rengoku smile, and Jaidan flinch with distress on her face.