Warm Feelings Pt 1!

Jaidan and Rengoku POV

Senjuro had now gone off to bed considering it started to get later, but Kyojuro and Jaidan were wide awake still in his room, talking, flirting, and teasing one another.
"I could've sworn I saw you yawn just now!" Kyojuro joked.
"I did not!" Jaidan teased back, making Kyojuro chuckle.
His window was still open, showing off the beautiful moonlight glistening on the damp grass from the rain earlier that evening, there was even still a light drizzle now as they speak.
"It's been raining ever since I started to get to know you, it must be a sign." Kyojuro spoke softly and looked over at Jaidan, making her chuckle softly.
"Maybe.~" she responded as she looked over at him, then looked back out of the window that was open.
"My window actually slides over like a door, so it technically could be considered one. If you want to go out there and sit under the porch together." Kyojuro suggested sweetly.
"I'd love that." Jaidan responded sweetly. Kyojuro stood up after hearing her response and held a hand out for her, which she took, and he pulled her up onto her feet. They walked outside still hand in hand and sat down together. Jaidan lightly laid her head on his shoulder, causing Kyojuro to blush. He laid his head over hers softly. He stroked her hand with his thumb as they sat together and admired the beautiful night in front of them.
"Jaidan?" Kyojuro questioned softly.
"Yes Rengoku?" Jaidan responded.
"Please, you can call me Kyojuro, my last name is for formality." Kyojuro spoke.
"Alright Kyojuro!~" Jaidan teased, "What did you want to say before?"
"Well I was hoping you wouldn't mind staying here and training with me, I want to help make your power stronger than ever before." Kyojuro answered. "I'm hoping I didn't ask this too soon or anything, but what do you say?"
"I'll have to talk with Hannah and see what she thinks, and I would miss her terribly..." Jaidan responded, "but...I would love to have my power grow stronger from your help!"
"Understood!" Kyojuro replied.
"I would also stay because I wouldn't mind seeing your cute smile every day!" Jaidan teased, making Kyojuro turn red and chuckle softly.
"I'll have you know that training wasn't the only reason I wanted you to stay." Kyojuro said sweetly. "I was also hoping we would get closer to one another from it...i've grown to really like you..." he finished softly, slight blush still on his face. Jaidan smiled upon hearing his statement as her cheeks turned pink. After a moment she let a small yawn escape her.
"Are you getting sleepy dear?" Kyojuro asked softly.
"A little bit. Y'know you're still in your uniform, I can wait out here for a split second while you change."
"Alright. I'll be right back." Kyojuro stated as he went back inside, not long after, he came back out in comfortable clothes, only to see Jaidan dozing off against a pillar of the porch as her legs hung over the edge. He softly smiled at the sight and walked over to her, gently picking her up bridal style and carrying her inside.
"Kyojuro...I'll head into the living room to sleep if needed." Jaidan mumbled in a sleepy voice.
"Of course not, we have to both stay in my room, as my father would question why i'm out there and he doesn't know you are here yet, you will stay with me.~" Kyojuro responded softly.
"Then, i'll make a pallet on the floor." Jaidan suggested.
"If anything dear, you get my futon. I'll sleep on the pallet if you're more comfortable with such." Kyojuro replied.
"W-Wait, but I want you to be comfortable as well, especially in your own home. Do you think we could...share the futon?" Jaidan spoke her last statement bashfully.
"I wouldn't mind one bit!" Kyojuro responded, then laying her down on the futon and laying down on the other side.
"Goodnight Jaidan.~"
"Goodnight Kyojuro.~"
As they drifted off to sleep, they ended up cuddling, Kyojuro had very warm body heat, assuming it's from being the flame hashira. His warmth around her was very comforting, so drifting off to sleep didn't take long for her, as for Kyojuro, it felt so nice to have someone he adored next to him, he always dreamed of adoring a lovely lady someday, he had started losing hope because of his job as a hashira. Until now that is, Jaidan made him happy, and he knew deep down that he had started to get feelings for her, but in all honesty, the feeling is mutual on Jaidan's end. Ever since she had first laid eyes on him she knew she wanted to see him once again. Jaidan rarely ever crushed on people, but Kyojuro was a whole different story. It was like love at first sight for both sides, especially with how eager they are to be loving towards one another so soon. Ever since they met they had felt a connection that neither of them recognized until now. <3