The Galaxies More Wanted

3 Hours Later.
Hera Pov.
Me And Kanan Were In The Meeting Room With The Other Agents As Mon Mothma Finally Walk To Talk About The Attack. Thank You All For Joining Me Today. We Have Matter We Need To Go Over. Today One Of Our Best Agents Was Attack And Capture Today. Mon Mothma Said As The Crowd Was In Disbelief.

Agent Charlotte Was Taken Hostage By A Notorious Grop Of Criminals Who Call Themselves The Legion Of Criminals. Or L.O.C. If You Will. Thanks To Video Footage We Have From The Attack Today. We Have Identified Two Of The Three Attackers. Mon Mothma Turned On The Hologram Screen And Picture Of A Woman In Teens Appear.

 Mon Mothma Turned On The Hologram Screen And Picture Of A Woman In Teens Appear

Sabine Wren. Born 16 Years Ago On The Planet Krownest. Her Mother And Father Are The Richest Family On Her Home World. She Also Has A Young Brother. We Don't Have Any Information On Why She Left.

But She Became A Criminal Afterwards Began Her Criminal Lifestyle At Age 13. She Was A Solo Act Until She Team Up With This Guy.

 She Was A Solo Act Until She Team Up With This Guy

Ezra Bridger. Age 15. Now For Some Of You Who Don't Know Him. Ezra Bridger Is The Most Wanted Criminal In Galaxy. Next To Sabine Wren. He Was Born The Planet Lothal. His Parents Was Killed In A Bombing When He Was Just Seven And He Went Rouge. He Was Arrested At Age 13 And Sentences To Prison.

But He Somehow Managed To Escape And Disappear For Awhile Until He Made His Return Back To The Criminal World. Bridger And Wren Have Been Seen Together At Multiple Locations Doing Robberies Along With Some Others Unidentified Criminals. We Have Reason To Believe The Two Are Dating.

So If You Encounter Them. Don't Underestimate Them. They Hate The Law And Will Show You No Mercy. So I'm Putting Every Agent On High Alert. Okay Meeting Dismissed. Everyone Started Leaving But Mon Mothma Stop Me And Kanan. Hera, Kanan Do Towards Your Tracking Skills. I Need You Track Down The Criminals.

Find Out Their Next Moves. But Boss They Could Be Anywhere In The Galaxy. Kanan Said. I Know. As Soon As They Make A Move. Arrest Them. Yes Boss. I Said As Me And Kanan Got To Work.

The Next Day.
Somewhere In Space.
Ezra Pov.
I Woke Up On My Bed In The Room I Shared With My Badass And Beautiful Girlfriend Sabine.