𝟯𝟮. million petals of white

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟮, million petals of whitesong: juliet┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆

song: juliet
┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆

At the start of each day, there is a moment where you realise that there is a part of you missing.

Sometimes it is manageable, whereas other day's it is not.

Are you okay?

Being asked the question repeatedly by certain people who either care or don't.
You can always tell the difference between the two, one listens and the other can't wait for the conversation to be over.

Once you've been asked that question, you think to yourself of words to describe the emotions that send signals of pain and misery, describing what it is like never being able to find home again.
Yet yearning to be home just once more to settle the ache in your heart.

Yet you find ways of coping with the loss that you suffer.

This is while the polaroid's and photo's meant so much to both sisters. It's proof that once, even if it was just for one small moment, everything was okay.

And everything would be okay.

And with the sound of chopping wood that smacks into the trunk, as the axe repeatedly creates shapes and letters into the wood.

The blonde boy held up a silver flash, the brunette girl holding a small wooden box, and the dark skinned boy who stood next to the blonde girl as his hands gripped around the can feeling the cold metal beneath rest in his palm.

"To JohnB" JJ spoke as he held the flask higher looking at the carvings in the trunk before turning to look at the blonde girl who stood at the opposite end of the line compared to himself.

"And to Sarah" Kiara called weakly, as the tears that glistened in her eyes lowly fell.

They were just kids, how could they have been dragged through so much pain and hurt in such a short amount of time.

What had they done to deserve it?

Kiara stepping forward to crouch down looking at hole the two girls had buried before hand, as her knees hit the gravelled flooring with the mud plastering her knee's before her head is turning up to look at Layla.