Chapter 2

*Emma's POV*
I got woken up by a scream. I jolt out of bed and ran to the kitchen. "What happened? Did someone die?" I asked with panic in my voice.

"No one died I got the part in the music video" Sabrina squealed. Sabrina auditioned for a music video a couple of weeks ago and she thought she didn't get it as she never heard from them again.

"You scared me that scream like you where dying" I take deep breaths.

"We'll if I have an audition and need a scream I'll use that" She giggled pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"So when are you going to start filming?" I questioned grabbing someone bread and putting them in the toaster.

"Today" She answered sipping her coffee

"They are fast" I stated spreading butter on my toast as they pop up.

"Yeah they want to do it as soon as possible and I was wondering if you want to join me?" Sabrina mumbled with a smile on her face.

"Why should I come with you?" I grumbled as I just have woken up 5 minutes ago.

"Come on it will be fun and I was going to be all alone" She begged.

"Ok I'll come, you're lucky I don't have anything to do today" I gave in taking a bit from my sandwich.

"Yay" Sabrina jumped up and down.

We Finished our breakfast and went to take a quick shower. I blow dried my hair and put on light makeup. I grab my clothes and got dressed. I put on my jacket and my boots. I place my phone,charger, wallet and some tissues in my small black shoulder bag.
*outfit*

We  left our apartment immediately and went into Sabrina's car

We  left our apartment immediately and went into Sabrina's car. It's a white Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk. Sabrina drove to the set and found a great parking spot in the front. I don't even know the artist of the music video. The set was huge, in one corner they built a small room covered in mirrors and another one with just a grey small coach with painted white walls. This looks sick. I followed Sabrina to her dressing room. We talked for a bit as she got her hair and makeup done. As she was finished her last few touches on her hair I see a guy with dark black hair walk in. I tilt my head to the side and see Jaden. We made eye contact and he seemed surprised.

"I didn't know you where taking part in my music video?" I asked walking towards us.

"No I'm just here to support, Sabrina is taking part in your music video" I acknowledged standing up from my metal stool.

"Wait you two know each other?" Sabrina cuts in.

"Well we met last night at the party, don't you remember drunk girl" Jaden joked making Sabrina's face turn bright red and me laughing.

"I'm sorry if yesterday I said something stupid or embarrassing" Sabrina apologizes.

"It's fine we actually had fun talking" He added.

"Tell me everything that happened yesterday later" Sabrina whispered to me but I think Jaden still heard as a small smile appeared on his face.

"I'll better get going I need to get ready" Jaden spoke walking to the door.

"Great seeing you again" I quickly say and he nods.

Sabrina was about to speak when she was told to get dressed. I walked with her to another room where they tried different outfits on her there was one all pink leather from head to toe but they thought it was too bright for the video. They put her in a black tennis skirt and a basic white cropped t shirt with a bunch of silver jewelry but it wasn't it. Until they put her in a black simple silk dress with lace on top.

"You look absolutely stunning" I commented.

"Thank you" she smiled looking at the dress in the mirror.

The brought her some chunky black heels and told her to go on set of where the grey coach was. They told her to lay on the coach and they filmed her alone and also did different poses. After like 30 minutes of that it was time to shoot with Jaden. They went on the mirror area and sat down on the floor. She rest her head on his shoulder as he sang the lyrics to his song. He has an incredible voice. Why haven't I heard of his songs?  This went on for a while until it was time for break.

"Hey does anyone want to come with me to grab some lunch?" Jaden asked us both.

"I have to go try on my next outfit" Sabrina replied.

"I can join you" I added.

"Great lets go" he smiled and indicated with his head to follow him outside.

"The song sounds amazing" I complimented.

"Thanks"

"How long have you've been singing?"

"My whole life but I started putting out music a year ago" he answered as we arrived to a food truck. We ordered some sandwiches and continued talked.

"So are you new to LA?"

"No I've been living her for the last 5 years but Sabrina moved in with a few months ago" I explain

"Really how it sounds yesterday Sabrina has seemed to be living here a couple of years" Jaden grabs the sandwiches and we walk back to set.

"Well she is more of a social butterfly than me I prefer staying at home working" I informed him.

"Home with some warm blankets and food, the peace and quite" Jaden describes

"Exactly" I agree.

We arrived to set and we delivered Sabrina her sandwich to her dressing room.  We enter and I see her in a tight leather pants and a white plain tube top with fish net sleeves on.

"We got you food"Jaden shouts bring out a laugh out of me.

"Thank god I was starving" Sabrina grabs the sandwich out of Jaden's hand and sits down.

"You look like a rockstar" I giggled

"Rock on"