Chapter 1

*Emma's pov*
*outfit*

As I enter inside its hot and sticky and sometimes dark

As I enter inside its hot and sticky and sometimes dark. There where empty bottles laying on the ground, waiting for someone to trip over them. I almost was a victim. As for the people in this crowded area, they looked reminded me of the beer bottles: empty and useless. Mostly everyone is tipsy, with a few people in clusters sitting around outside either making out, dancing somewhere, drinking or just talking. Occasionally having that many drunken people can destroy a house or building. I'm not fitted for these sort of parties. The only reason I came is for my best friend Sabrina and it's good for my status to socialize with others. it's one of the Hype house members birthday but forgot who. Speaking of Sabrina I don't know where that girl has ran off to. I looked for her in the crowded living room but she wasn't their neither by the pool area. After like 20 minutes trying to find her I spot her flirting with a random dude in the kitchen. I walk by her and crossed my arms.

"I have been looking for you" I raise my voice to overcome the loud music.

"Oh I have just been here" She giggled raising her red paper cup in the air, I think she might have drank a little too much.

"So you just left me alone"

"Look who I met Emma this is Jaden, Jaden this is Emma my bestie" She introduced as she place one hand on his shoulder and the other on mine.

"I swear she is not normally like that" I informed him as he looked at me. His face looks familiar I think I have seen him in feed sometimes.

"It's ok she has been quite fun talking to her" He spoke with this harsh deep voice.

"See I'm fun" Sabrina jumps in and lays her whole body on me.

"Oh yeah and what have you've been talking about?" I questioned.

"Some of her incredible journeys since she came to LA" Jaden chuckled running his hair through his black charcoal hair.

"Shhhhhhhhh don't tell her its a secret" She says as she puts one of her finger on her lips.

"Like that time you ripped your one of a kind dress on the red carpet" I exposed her but seems like she didn't mind.

"I haven't gone to that part yet, it is a great story" she switched from me to Jaden.

"Would love to hear it" Jaden commented

"I think that story can be set up for another day it's time for me to take you home" I stated.

"Noooo not yet" she argues.

"I'll help you" Jaden offers to help

"Thank you" I mouthed grabbing her purse from the table. Jaden wraps his arms around her waist pulling her up and walking slowly with her outside.

"Come on almost there" He asserted.

"Why did we leave?" Sabrina asks

"Because you are drunk and I don't want you to so things that you will regret later" I respond walk in front of them walking to my BMW M8 Convertible.

"Ah that's smart, did you know Emma is very smart she graduated early" Sabrina babbled at Jaden. I open my car door and Jaden helps Sabrina get inside.

"Hey can I offer you a ride or something?" I asked Jaden as he closed Sabrina's car door.

"It's fine I have my own ride" Jaden answered.

"I'll have to repay you somehow for helping me with my drunk friend" I implied.

"Yo I'm not drunk" Sabrina screams as her head pops out of the car window making us burst out laughing.

"Maybe one day we will meet again and you will repay me then" Jaden suggested.

"Ok fine" I walk to the other side of my car and open my car door.

"Goodnight Emma"

"Goodnight" I smiled as i put on my seatbelt, close my door and drove off.

By the time I left the parking spot Sabrina was fast asleep drooling all over her clothes. I see Jaden entering back to the party and I drove to our apartment. As we arrive I wake Sabrina up. She grumbled the whole way up the stairs of how tired she is. I open the door and she dragged her feet to her room. Sabrina immediately went on her bed and I tucked her.