Chapter 3

*Emma's pov*
Today Sabrina is going to take some photos with Jaden for the music video. And of course I'm going to join. Why not, I don't have anything better to do, just going through some emails, plus Jaden let me join in again. I got dressed and quickly made me and Sab some scrambled eggs. I make the best scrambled.
*outfit*

After a few minutes we got in Sabrina's car and drove to the same place as yesterday and by coincidence we found the same free parking spot too

After a few minutes we got in Sabrina's car and drove to the same place as yesterday and by coincidence we found the same free parking spot too. They put Sabrina in the same clothes of yesterday and took them in a green screen background. They did different poses with different outfits. I peeked a little bit on the screen of where the photos where taken and they were incredible. Some hours passed and someone yelled for lunch.

"You two look sick and the photos turned out amazing" I complimented them as they walk towards me.

"Thanks" Jaden smiled as his eyes crinkled at the edges.

"Hey there are chocolate croissants!!" Sabrina yells as her deep brown eyes get big and in seconds she rans to the food table.

Me and Jaden both laughed. We walked behind her and grabbed an empty plate. I place some potatoes, bread and a chicken wrap on the paper plate. There was a open metal table across and we set there. We ate our food in silence. As I finished I wipe my hands with a paper towel and grabbed Jaden's navy nike cap. I put in my head and they both laughed as I crossed my arms and posed. Sabrina straight away took out her phone and too a picture of me as I put out a peace sign with my fingers.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"You look phenomenal" Sabrina giggled

"I think you look better in the hat than me" Jaden added.

"I know" I sassed getting a fake small gasp from Jaden.

I grabbed the hat and I was about to take it off and give it back to Jaden when I feel his left hand grab my arm and stops me.

"No keep it" He jumped in.

"Are you serious?" I questioned.

"Yeah I told you you look better in it so I'm giving it to you" Jaden explained.

"Awh thanks, I'll never take it off now" I joked.

"Hey me and Em are going mini golfing tomorrow you should join us" Sabrina cuts it changing the conversation.

"Yeah it will be so fun" I continued.

"Sure but I'm telling you I'm a pro at golfing" He proudly say flicking his jacket.

" we will see about that" I implied.

"Care to make a bet" Jaden says as he sits straight up.

"It's on" I take my hand out and he shakes it.

"If I win you'll get dinner with me" He added.

Before I could say what will happen if I win one of the crew shouts for Jaden to go take some more photos. Jaden nods to him and leaves the table. Me and Sabrina stayed at the table chatting.

"Oh do I smell something going on here" Sabrina teased putting her phone down on the table to talk to me properly.

"What no" I denied.

"You might not notice this but when you like someone you always pick on them and act differently with them" Sabrina exposed me.

"No way" I shake my head side to side.

"Yes way, I know this as it is how you acted the first week you met Vinnie" She addressed.

"Lets not bring my ex to this" I informed bitting my bottom lip.

"Fine but I'm telling you like this guy and I think the feelings are mutual" Sabrina repeated.

I rolled my eyes as I got up and grabbed the plates we used. Then they shout for Sabrina. "We will finish this talk later" Sabrina whispered getting up.

"Just go" I giggled throwing away the paper plates to the nearest bin.

After I finished cleaning the mess we left I want back on set and watched them finish the last few bits of the shoot.