Chucky

*Jake's pov*

I was at a garage sale looking for a retro doll for my  sculpture. I was listening to this podcast by one of the most hottest boys that goes to Hackensack middle.. Devon Evans. I noticed a doll that would go great for my sculpture. "An idyllic American town is thrown into chaos after a vintage 'Good Guy' doll turns up at a suburban yard sale. Soon, everyone must grapple with a series of horrifying murders that begin to expose the town's deep hypocrisies and hidden secrets." The podcast said as I was paying for the doll. I grabbed the doll off the table and walked home. "Mynx" I said calling for my cat. I walked to my room to rip the good guy doll I got from the garage sale. The head wouldn't come off so I gave up and put the doll down. "Jake another doll?" My Dad said walking into my room. "I got him from a garage sale" "I'm chucky and I'm your friend to the end. Hidey-ho. Ha-ha-ha" The good guy dolls aid from my desk. "Its voice activated. That's cool." "That's fucking creepy also your cousin is coming over." my dad said walking out of my room. I sighed and sat down.

*Devon's pov*

"Hello Hackensack, get ready for the worst day of the year for Hackensack. In 2 weeks is Halloween and you know what that means. Murder. 56 years ago on Halloween Charles Lee Ray killed his mom after seeing a guy kill his dad. Every since then murdering cases have gone over the charts in Hackensack. Stay safe Hackensack. Don't die and have a great Halloween or not that's fine too." Repeated over and over again. "Devon dinner!!" I paused the recording. "Okay mom!" I sat there for a little to catch my breath. I got up and walked downstairs. "What's for dinner?" "Leftovers." "Oh okay." "I'm sorry Devon I just got back and it's already" my mom looked at her watch. "Its already 8 pm. I'm to tired to cook" "I already ate sorry mom" I left the kitchen and went back to my room. I turned on the recoding and edited it.

Junior💪💪:Sup Dev man
Me:Sup Junwhore
Junior💪💪:Wyd
Me:Editing a episode. Wyd
Junior💪💪:Boring. Anyways I'm eating dinner at my cousins
Me:Jake's?
Junior💪💪:Yeah

I left him on read and continued editing the episode.

*2 hours later*

I was finally done editing the episode and decided it was time for bed. I went to bed and woke up to a door slamming. "What the fuck was that" I said jumping jumping the nosie.

Get it I guess... anyways I hope you like the first chapter. If you have any ideas please give them to me because I'm having a little problem with thinking of what to put. Anywya have a good night, day, afternoon.-Author