The accident

"What the-? What is this?" The frantic animatronic looked at himself in confusion, unaware of what happened until it finally clicked.

2 hours earlier
Mirabel woke up to her alarm going off at 6 AM. She got up and got dressed putting on her glasses and walking outside, saying goodbye to Casita. As she walked around the village she came across a mall. "Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex?" Mirabel asked walking inside to see if it's interesting. As she walks through the mall she notices it's dusty and old, as if it had been abandoned. She walks to a room in parts and service then it went black.

Present time
"So that happened." the animatronic said, as it blinked. "I feel weird now." the animatronic said as it looked at itself and saw it was human. "I'm me again? What's happening?" the confused human asked as she took one good look at herself before blinking. "Nothing happened. What is going on?" the  human said before adding, "Ok Mirabel let's not panic I'm sure we can figure this out at home in secret. Ugh except I can't do it in secret because Dolores hears everything. What am I gonna do?" Mirabel looked at herself in the mirror seeing she had blood on her shirt and a mask of the animatronic she was recently. She felt something behind her and saw wings and a halo. Not questioning it she looked around and saw a box of tiny discs, curiosity got the better of her so she reached and grabbed one. It turned on and put an illusion over her making it seem like she was still alive. Thinking those could be useful she grabbed the entire box and made her way to the entrance leaving.

Mirabel walked around the town trying to get home when she saw a small meadow and decided to go to there. Lost in her thoughts she didn't hear when someone said hey to her. "..." "..y" ".ey" "HEY!" Mirabel suddenly snapped out of her thoughts and looked up to see a beautiful young woman who looked to be about her age. "Oh I'm sorry am I bothering you? I can leave." Mirabel said only to be stopped by the woman's voice. "No it's ok. Who are you? I'm Jessica Brooke." "Mirabel Madrigal. Nice to meet you Jessica." Mirabel said slightly blushing but hiding it. "Nice to meet you too." Jessica said hiding a small blush. "So what brings you here Jessica?" "Oh I'm just trying to find a place to live." "I can try to sneak you into my house and you can live in my room." "That would work thanks Mirabel." "No problem Jessica." Mirabel pondered for a moment before asking, "Hey Jessica have you heard of Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex?" "Yeah it was shut down due to disappearances. Why do you ask?" "Well I went inside and explored the place. But something happened when I went into a room. It was like I passed out but different, like I died. When I woke up I was inside of a metal suit and when I blinked I was myself except I had blood on my shirt, wings and a halo and a mask of the suit I was in." Jessica processed what she heard before saying, "There was a family called the Aftons each one died from something abnormal. Everyone except the oldest son were said to possess animatronics. It might be happening to you." "I also found this box of tiny discs that I think make me look like my normal self before this all happened." "An illusion disc. It makes things seem normal with an illusion." Mirabel took note of the illusion discs and started to walk back to the Casita with Jessica following behind her.

Sneaking into Casita through her window with her wings, Mirabel and Jessica relaxed. "So this is my room. If you move my closet there's my little hideout you can stay there. I'll bring you food and something to drink everyday ok." "Ok." Jessica looked around the room it was pretty. "Now before you move into your new home you need to know about my familia and Casita." "Ok." Mirabel explained her family's gifts and Casita being a magical house while also giving names of her family. When she finished she hid the box of illusion discs somewhere where she would be the only one to find it. While she was doing this, Jessica was moving into the hidden area behind the closet.

Mirabel walked downstairs and made food for both her and Jessica being as quiet as she can. As it was only 8:00 she knew her family would still be asleep for 20 minutes. She quickly and quietly ate and brought the food up to her room. As she was walking she heard a voice in her head. -hello there superstar-
"What the fuck?" she whispered quietly. -do not be afraid superstar my name is Bonnie who might you be?- "I'm Mirabel Madrigal." Mirabel said as quietly as she could without Dolores hearing her. -think what you wanna say and I'll hear them- -ok- -turn into me and take your soul out I have something to give to you and your friend- -alright?- Mirabel did as told and turned into Glamrock Bonnie. "Here take this it is a novelty Freddy Fazwatch there's another for your friend." "Thanks Bonnie." Mirabel said taking two Fazwatches before attaching her soul back into Glamrock Bonnie and turning back making her way to the nursery.

"Oh your back." Jessica whispered to Mirabel as soon as she came back into the room. "Yeah and here." Mirabel said giving Jessica her food and the Fazwatch. "Oh thanks but what is this?" "The food is arepa con queso and the watch is apparently a Freddy Fazwatch. I got it from the animatronic I posses his name his Glamrock Bonnie." Mirabel said hiding a blush as Jessica started eating. "Glamrock Bonnie huh." "Yeah." Mirabel replied to Jessica who finished eating. "So what do you wanna do?" "Well I wanna figure out what's hurting the magic I've been keeping the cracks a secret from my familia. I just have to search my Tío Bruno's room and find him. He's living in the walls so if you see a rat follow it and send me a message from your Fazwatch." "Ok."

Hours later (after Mirabel saw the vision)
Mirabel teleported to her room with the vision in her bag. She was about to put it together when she got a message. /Hey babe....I mean Mirabel sorry force of habit. I found your Tío. Yeah I saw a rat in your room and followed it being as quiet and sneaky as possible without alerting the others of me being here. You were right he is in the walls. Sending you my location now. Jessica/

Mirabel blushed and smiled now knowing that Jessica had the same feelings she did. She made her way to Jessica following the way she took to get to Bruno. Moving the painting and climbing into the walls she made her way through being careful and observing the cracks.
———————————————————————————

Thanks for reading. My other works are a wip for now but I hope you enjoyed this one.

1212 words