The Business

Mirabel broke the kiss proceeding to ask, "Jessica will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes!" Jessica said before being kissed again. Bruno watched happy for his sobrina. A few seconds later Mirabel and Jessica stopped kissing. "So what do you need me to look at?" Bruno asked. "The future of this place. I wanna fix it up and open it as a mall." Mirabel explained to her tío.

5 minutes later

"The place is a huge success once it's opened." Bruno said holding the vision. Mirabel thought for a moment before turning and unattaching from Bonnie. "Any animatronics here that need to be fixed?" she asked. "Yeah, my friends. Freddy, Chica, Roxy and Monty." "Alright then. Let's get to work."

Hours later

The Pizzaplex was restored to its natural beauty with all the animatronics fixed. Mirabel added a room for her and Jessica to stay at and upgraded a go-kart to drive to and from the Pizzaplex. All that was left was to hire a security guard.

A blonde lady walked inside searching for places where her twin sister could be. She was expecting to find the place barren and dull. Not full of life and 3 people standing there looking at her. "Hi uh are you guys hiring?" she asked. Mirabel nodded. "Yeah for the security guard position." Mirabel said.

Five months later

It's been five months since the Pizzaplex opened and Mirabel and Jessica got married secretly and ran away. Security Breach happened but Freddy gave Gregory another choice. Casita fell and the Madrigals are homeless until they rebuild it. Currently they were preparing for a birthday party. "No the balloons go that way." Mirabel said pointing to the left where a table was. Two S.T.A.F.F. Bots moved the balloons to where Mirabel pointed at. She felt two hands grab her stomach and smiled.

"Holá mi vida." Mirabel said with a blush. "Holá amor I finally got Gregory to sleep." Jessica said kissing Mirabel's cheek. "That's good. Vanessa come here." Mirabel said spotting the security guard. "Yes Madrigal?" Vanessa asked her boss.

"I need you to make sure that another Gregory incident doesn't happen tonight. I love my son but I don't parents to lose their children tonight." Mirabel said. "Got it boss." Vanessa said.

Hours later

The Pizzaplex was decorated with birthday decorations and everyone came to celebrate the birthday boy. "Thanks for letting me have my party here Abuela." Camilo said. "Of course mijo. It's your birthday and you deserve to celebrate it wherever you want." Abuela said.

Mirabel was in her office watching the cameras with Bruno. "What a surprise tío. The family is here celebrating Camilo's birthday. Mirabel said. "Yeah. Think their gonna ask you if they can stay here since Casita fell?" Bruno asked. Mirabel shrugged.

After the party

Everyone who came to celebrate the fourth oldest Madrigal grandchild left. "What are you guys still doing here? Go home." Vanessa said. "Excuse me señora but can we see your boss please it's important." Abuela said. Vanessa sighed. "I can't let you see the boss but I can let you see the co-boss." she said. When she said that Jessica came and saw that the Madrigals were still there.

"Vanessa what are they still doing here?" Jessica asked. "They wanted to see the boss but I told them they could see you." Vanessa explained. "I see. Go make sure everybody and their kids left." Jessica told the security guard. Vanessa nodded and left. "How may I help you?" Jessica asked.

"Well our Casita fell 5 months ago and we still have no place to stay. So is it ok if we stay with you or here?" Abuela asked. Jessica clicked her tongue. "I'll have to ask my wife about that. Follow me." she said walking to Mirabel's office. Seeing that on the cameras Bruno left to the small room he's staying in.

Jessica knocked on the office door. "Come in mi vida." Mirabel said from inside. Jessica opened the door slightly. "The family of the birthday boy want to see you amor." she said. "I know. I saw on the cameras. Bring them in." Mirabel said. Jessica opened the door wider allowing the Madrigals to enter. "See you in the room amor." she said leaving.

Mirabel smiled at Jessica with love. "Man I love her so much." she said under her breath. "Have you told her that?" Dolores asked. 'Right she can hear me even without her gift' Mirabel thought. "Yeah I have. So what brings you here?" Mirabel asked. "Can we stay here or with you? We're homeless until our Casita gets rebuilt." Julieta asked.

Mirabel sighed and clicked her tongue. "I live here with my wife and son. But sure you can stay here. I have rules and rooms for you to stay here. Monty's room is off-limits for your protection. This leaves Chica's room, Roxy's room, Freddy's room, Bonnie's room and Vanessa's room." she said as Vanessa walked in. "What? I'm not sharing my room with them." Vanessa said.

Mirabel looked at her with a look that said 'if you don't do it I'll dock your pay'. "I mean of course I can share -_-'." Vanessa said after looking at Mirabel. "Can two of us stay in your room?" Pepa asked. "My room is also Bonnie's room but sure I have a bunk bed that's big enough to fit 4 people. My son sleeps on the top bunk so the two staying in my room will have to share the bottom bunk." Mirabel replied.

"What about the rules?" Camilo asked. "Right. Rule 1: keep the lights on in the daycare if you turn them off let the mean daycare attendant know that you live here with my permission. Rule 2: lock the supplies in the kitchen up after you use them at night. Chica has a habit of getting into the garbage and I'm trying to figure out how to fix the bug. Rule 3: never go into Monty's room after a show. Rule 4: 12 AM I want you in your rooms. You don't have to be asleep I just want you in there. That's your curfew. Rule 5: Fazwatches are to be kept on. It's the only way I can communicate with you wherever you are in the Pizzaplex. Got it?" Mirabel asked after explaining the rules.

Everyone nodded their head. "Good. Now let's go." she said walking out of her office with everyone following behind. "Can we have your name, age and identity?" Isabela asked. "Sure. My name is Mirabel Madrigal-Brooke. I'm 15 and I'm a female. My sexuality is bisexual." Mirabel said taking off her Bonnie mask and turning around. "M-Mirabel?" Agusín asked getting a nod from the boss.

Everyone hugged her even Isabela. "Is this where you've been for the past 5 months?" Luisa asked crying. "Yep. So has Tío Bruno." Mirabel said. "Your married with a kid?!" Dolores asked recalling what she said in the office. Mirabel nodded making the Madrigals shocked. "We can continue this in the morning I'm sure everyone is tired from tonight." she said receiving nods from her family. They walked to Freddy's room first.

Pepa and Félix took that room. Then Chica's room. Julieta and Agustín took that room. After Chica's room was Roxy's room. Isabela and Abuela took that room. Outside of Vanessa's room Dolores and Luisa were there. Mirabel, Camilo and Antonio walked to Mirabel's room and saw Jessica up holding Gregory on her lap.

"He woke from a nightmare and wanted cuddles." Jessica explained. "Camilo and Antonio are staying with us in here." Mirabel said. Gregory looked and saw Mirabel. "Dad!" he said getting up and running to her. "Hey kiddo." she said. "Who are they?" Gregory asked. "Gregory meet your primos first removed. Camilo and Antonio." Mirabel said picking up her son.

She walked to the couch and put Gregory back on Jessica's lap. "Wait here." she said as she left. "Bonnie." "Yeah?" Bonnie asked. "I need two Fazwatches." Mirabel said. "Ok." Bonnie said and opened his chest cavity revealing two wind-up presents. Mirabel took them and went back to the others. "Here." she said and handed them to her primos.

They opened the wind-ups and grabbed the Fazwatches inside. They put them on and Mirabel sent a message. 'Hey guys. If your reading this then your Fazwatch works and we can communicate. Your able to talk to the family, me, Jessica, Gregory and the animatronics. Enjoy the time here because you rebuild Casita your out. Nothing you say or do will make me come back. -Mirabel.' Camilo and Antonio looked at each other with determined looks same with the rest of the family in their rooms. They were going to bring Mirabel back. No matter what.

////////////////////////////////////////////
Words: 1466