[ - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - ]

╔═════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════════╗

𝐀/𝐍 - Please read!!

The way I'm going to write any parts where they're in school will be the way a school in the UK works. I'm from the UK, so it's the only way I know how to write schools.
I hope this isn't a big deal for you and you can still enjoy the book in the same way as before, I just have no idea how to write any other different schooling systems.

Also, there may be swearing in this chapter and the following ones to come!

Thank you, and enjoy the chapter!

╚═════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════════╝

I awoke to the shrill sound of my deafening alarm clock. Monday was here, and it was time to face it. I hit the top of the clock and slowly, but surely, started to get up. I let out a loud yawn and stretched my arms as I sat up, with my coffee-coloured locks sticking out in all different directions. I was tempted to just lay down, fall asleep right then and there, but I didn't. I knew that it's not worth missing a test just for a couple extra hours of sleep. I slept pretty well, anyway, since I went to sleep so early. I glanced over at my alarm clock to check the time.

7:02 am.

School started at 8:45, so I wasn't too concerned. I wearily dragged myself from my bed, taking Cosmo with me. I opened my wardrobe and put him back on my shelf, while grabbing my school uniform. It's nothing special. A white polo shirt with a pocket on the left side of your chest, a blue sweater vest with our school's logo on it, a pleated, navy blue skirt that comes to just above my knees, some white, calf-length socks and some black school shoes.

I quickly threw everything except my shoes on before tackling my messy curls. I guess it's my fault for going to sleep with hair that was still kinda damp. I managed to get them sorted out with a lot of brushing, and a midnight blue coloured headband to match my uniform. I took out my eyeshadow and found the most natural colour I had. I grazed my soft but slightly worn-down make-up brush over my eyelids. I then moved onto my mascara, flicking it over my eyelashes. I decided not to go with any eyeliner, since I'd probably get detention for wearing it. Students were already on thin ice with the most natural make up look they could get away with, which is what I had done.

I grabbed the books I needed for the day and stuffed them in my bag, along with my pencil case and a notebook that I keep that was meant to be for notes about my work, but I always just end up writing notes to Camilo or doodling in. I put in some small, blue, stud earrings in my lobes and stepped out of my room, adjusting the bag on my shoulder. I ran downstairs to where my Abuela and father sat and ate their breakfast.

"Morning, Abuela! Morning, Pà!" I greeted, reaching over to take the piece of toast my Abuela had made for me. I placed the piece in my mouth and slipped my feet into my black school shoes.

"Morning." My dad grunted, not taking his eyes off the newspaper. His eyes were transfixed to it. He always gets a bit grumpy in the morning so I didn't think too much of it.

"Good morning, dear. In a rush today, are we?" She asked with a laugh, watching me eat my toast.

"Yup! Got be there early for the test!" I said, finishing my toast and drinking a glass of orange juice. Once I finished it I took it to the sink and washed it before running back over to the door. "Adios, Abuela, adios, pá!" I marched over to the door.