Character Information

Ran Aizawa

Hair color: Black

Eyes color: dark blue

Personality: Strong-Willed, smart, caring, protective, brave, blunt, headstrong, sarcastic

Relationships:

Father: Shota Aizawa
Mother: Megumi Yagi
Biological Uncle: Toshinori Yagi
Grandfather: Saiki Yagi
Uncle Figure: Hizashi Yamada
Auntie Figure: Nemuri Kayama

Quirk: Elements Bending
Type of Quirk: emitter
Quirk synopsis: Ran possesses the extraordinary ability to manipulate and bend the four fundamental elements: water, fire, earth, and air. With focused concentration and control, she can shape and command these elements to suit her needs.

However, her quirk is not without its drawbacks. One significant disadvantage is that the strength and effectiveness of Ran's quirk diminishes when her mental state becomes unstable. If she experiences heightened anger or extreme emotions, her quirk becomes uncontrollable, leading to devastating and potentially deadly consequences. To prevent such catastrophic outcomes, Sapphire must maintain emotional equilibrium and keep her feelings in check at all times.

Another challenge that accompanies the use of Ran's quirk is the physical toll it takes on her. Whenever she employs her powers, she experiences headaches and bodily discomfort. The strain on her mind and body increases with prolonged use, amplifying the pain to the point where she may even lose consciousness.

In order to harness her quirk safely and effectively, Ran must strike a delicate balance between emotional control and physical endurance. By maintaining a calm and composed state of mind, she can optimize her elemental manipulation abilities and minimize the negative consequences associated with her quirk's limitations.

Statistics:
Power: 5/5
Speed: 4/5
Technique: 5/5
Intelligence: 5/5
Cooperativeness: 3/5

art credits to @loolax._ on ig, She's my friend!