5- Orchid

Ran's POV

We found ourselves inside a sprawling training facility, encompassed by a colossal domed structure that housed an impressive array of simulated environments. Within its walls, a wide range of training scenarios awaited us, including a tranquil lake, a dilapidated cityscape, and rugged mountainous terrain. Each environment was meticulously designed to challenge and enhance our skills in different ways.

As we stepped into the facility, we were greeted by the illustrious rescue hero, Thirteen. With a warm smile and a commanding presence, she introduced herself and provided an overview of the facility's purpose. Thirteen emphasized the importance of honing our quirks for the purpose of saving lives rather than engaging in unnecessary battles. Her words resonated deeply, instilling a sense of responsibility within each of us.

However, the tranquility was abruptly shattered when a large group of menacing villains materialized through a swirling black portal, catching us off guard. Confusion rippled through the class, but before panic could fully set in, Dad's authoritative voice cut through the chaos.

"Everyone, stay back!" Dad's command reverberated, his tone leaving no room for hesitation. His cryptic warning left us perplexed, unsure of his intentions, but instinctively, we obeyed.

Addressing Thirteen directly, Dad's urgent instructions sliced through the air. "Thirteen, protect the students! These are not mere simulations. Evacuate the students and contact U.A. for assistance." The resolute grip on his weapon, coupled with the determination etched across his face, sent a chilling reminder that the danger we faced was all too real.

Caught in a mix of concern and uncertainty, I struggled to find the right words. "Dad—"

"I'll be fine," he assured me, his voice firm yet tinged with a hint of vulnerability. Without further delay, he sprang into action, hurling himself into the fray. A surge of worry swelled within me, a silent plea echoing in my mind: Please, stay safe.

Time seemed to stretch as the battlefield unfolded before us. Dad skillfully deflected the villain's barrage of attacks, his quirk seamlessly nullifying their assault. With calculated precision, he swiftly subdued them using his trusty capture weapon. It was a sight that showcased his exceptional skills and unwavering resolve.

As Thirteen ushered us away from the chaos, her intentions were abruptly halted by the appearance of another villain, their ominous quirk hindering our escape. The air grew thick with tension as the villain's voice cut through the unease.

"Well, well, well, young ones. I am Kurogiri, a member of the infamous League of Villains. Perhaps you could enlighten me. Where is All Might? We have unfinished business with him," the villain declared, their gaze locking with mine. "My apologies, Aizawa, for our first encounter transpiring in such circumstances. While we may not have crossed paths before, I have been keenly aware of your exploits."

Curiosity mingled with unease as I wondered about the significance of this encounter. Why was he so formal? How did he know Dad? An eerie chill crawled up my spine, evoking memories of past trauma. My heart raced, and a cold sweat traced a treacherous path down my forehead. The weight of the situation bore down on me, a reminder of the peril that lurked within our midst.

Eager to protect, Bakugo and Kirishima launched a hasty assault, their determination etched across their faces. Yet, their efforts were swiftly thwarted by Kurogiri's formidable defense. Before Thirteen could unleash her quirk against him, Kurogiri employed his own power, warping our class members into different simulation zones, separating us

Amidst the chaos and confusion, Iida's voice pierced through the commotion, his concern evident. "Where is everyone?" he called out, his voice tinged with worry.