3

Ceci has always had terrible relationships with boys

Ceci has always had terrible relationships with boys. Some of them verbally abused her and some of them just treated her terribly.

But she didn't know what true love looked like, she just knew that the boy at the time gave her attention and she would do anything to keep him.

It broke her fathers heart knowing his little girl kept getting used by boys. He tried everything to keep her out of harms way, when he found out that his wife, the mother of his child, abused her.

He did everything to leave her and leave that life behind them. It didn't matter if he thought she was the love of his life.

He had a little girl to protect it didn't matter if it would be the two of them for the rest of their lives.

They knew that if they had each other, they'd be just fine.

Ceci's pov;
That moment kept replaying in my mind.

"Not a problem baby."he said.

I smiled and blushed. I kissed his cheek and wished him a goodnight. I walked into my house and leaned my back against the door.

I couldn't get rid of this stupid smile off of my face. I locked the door and ran up to my room like some child.

I laid on my bed and giggled like a little schoolgirl. I never felt this way, but I liked it.

I called Kat and told her all about it. That's when she also told me she finally lost her virginity to some guy from a private school.

Safe to say it was a good night for most of us, even Rue. Rue was laying next to the girl who had caught her eye from the start.

I fell asleep replaying Fez and I's conversation from tonight. Then I heard a loud alarm go off making me groan and scream into my pillow.

I sat up and my phone was blowing up from the group chat that Maddy had added me to. I rolled my eyes and only checked if Fez had texted me, I was disappointed when I didn't find a single message from him.

I frowned and got up, I showered and did my daily routine which consisted of doing light makeup and drying my hair.

I went over to my closet and grabbed some ripped mom jeans, a tight shirt and then one of my dads jackets. I put my fucked up air forces on and headed out.

I met Rue and then we took another way to school. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but soon looked up and saw her girl.

"Hey I'm Jules."she smiled.

"Hey I'm Ceci."I smiled.

The three of us walked to school talking about anything really. We got to school and I groaned not wanting to see all the people.

"Hey Kat."I smiled.

She smiled and rolled her eyes because Maddy was yet complaining about Nate.

I headed to my locker and I checked my messages and still nothing. I wanted to bash my head into my locker but I didn't want to look like a fucking idiot.

I met up with Rue and Lexi since we had drama class. We walked in and soon the bell rang. The teacher started to introduce herself and Rue 'pretended' to blow her brains out.

She laid her head in my lap and Lexi and I chuckled.

"Looks like Rue will be starting us off."the teacher announced.

Rue swallowed hard.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, tell us something that happened over the summer that had an impact on your life."the teacher repeated herself.

Rue groaned and got up. She proceeded onto the stage and all of a sudden there was a spotlight on her.

"Where the fuck did that come from?"

Rue then began, she stumbled over every word that left her mouth. The more she spoke the more she dug herself into a hole.

Suddenly she started crying and some girls started whispering behind us.

"Dude she's a mess."

"She gotta be high right now."one giggled.

"You're being fucking assholes."I said.

The little freshman shut up. I rolled my eyes and Rue suddenly ran off stage and through the doors.

"Fuck."I mumbled.

Lexi got up to follow her but I stayed because knowing Rue, she just wanted her space.

After what seemed like hours the bell finally rang for second period. Once again like clockwork I checked to see if Fez texted me, and once again I was disappointed when I saw he didn't.

Luckily Rue had given me his number this morning.

ceci 😽
so you just not gonna text me?

fez 🧎🏽‍♀️😩
oh cecilia 🙃

ceci 😽
oh fezco 🙄

fez 🧎🏽‍♀️😩
my bad baby, i'm barely on my phone.

ceci 😽
baby?

fez 🧎🏽‍♀️😩
shit do you not like being called that?

ceci 😽
i do actually. i just didn't expect it so early on.

fez 🧎🏽‍♀️😩
oh, well i can stop calling you that for now.

ceci 😽
i'd rather you still call me that. i just wanted to text you cause you didn't text me after the party so i thought that. i dunno maybe you didn't have anymore interest.

fez 🧎🏽‍♀️😩
oh baby, my bad. i just gotta run the business and everything but for you, i'll make all the time in the world.

"Do you know what the answer is Cecilia?"my teacher asked.

I quickly hid my phone and shook my head. She sighed and rolled her eyes and I smiled.

Fez was 100% different from any guy I've ever been with. He was sweet and kind, he knew what to say always.

I just hope things work with him, cause I want him so badly.