Jack/Rabbit x Rosemary/Purr

EDITORS NOTE || dont mind the song, just jamming out to it while making this rn

------------------------------

It's a cloudy night, Jack is sitting on the edge of the Gathering Rock in Fourtrees, looking up at the sky.

"What a night to stargaze, eh?" The she-cat beside him says teasingly, prodding his shoulder. This she is named Rosemary/Purr, and is Jack/Rabbits mate of many years.

"I'm not stargazing per se, just watching the clouds. They seem to be moving faster than normal today." Jack mumbles, not breaking his gaze from the clouds above him.

Suddenly, the clouds clear and two red stars can be seen in the middle of the clearing inbetween the four great oaks. They shine brightly, brighter than any other star.

"There's Edd and Molly.." Rosemary commented, pinning her ears back. Her kids from long ago who were killed on the Thunderpath..

"They always come to see us, you know that." Jack purrs, nuzzling the she behind her ear to comfort her, pulling away with a smile on his face. He seems awfully enthusiastic about this. Maybe its that hes seeing the stars that his kids have become? That or he's like that to cheer up Rosemary. But either way, he's trying his best. He's just looking up at the two stars now, turned away from his mate.

"Have you ever thought that maybe Sophie/Whisper and Jenny/Sunshine are still out there, waiting for us to return one day? It's been a long time since we've seen them.." Rosemary would say, twiddling her paws anxiously. She hasn't seen her daughter Sophie or her mate Jenny in atleast a year at this point. She's far past just nervous at this point.

"I know they are out there, they probably have their own lives though. Parents should know when to let their children go." Jack says reassuringly, hoping Rosemary wouldn't worry.

"Right, thank you Jack." Rosemary smiles, leaning against the tom.

"It's nothing." Jack purrs, intertwining his tail with Rosemary's.

--------------------------------------------------

first book, first page!! 319 words >:)