~making fun of keith~

I just spent over an hour reading comments on this book up until chapter 15 or so. And you all hate Keith. That much is obvious. 

I read a comment (from @Clingy_ ) about how they want Keith to have a mullet. Then @pressed_sock_gremlin replied with a request. 

But that request is not the only purpose of this chapter. I grant you all the time to make fun of Keith. I will update this with every good insult I see. But I want to put in some limitations, because I don't want to kill off Keith.

1. please don't tell him to kill himself -_-

Okay that's it. 

But here is where you may throw your best insults at Keith! I'll write it from your POV, so you're saying it directly at him. I'm sure you're all going to enjoy it. :D

Alright. Get insulting!

~~

pressed_sock_gremlin and Clingy_ are standing in the hallway, watching as Keith walks down the hallway. He pauses, frowing down at them. They frown back at him.

"What?" Clingy_ snaps. 

"Why do people dye their hair? What's the point in doing it? It's a beacon to draw unnecessary attention to yourselves."

"At least we don't have mullets," pressed_sock_gremlin snaps. They giggle at him as he self-conciously touches his hair. 

"It's not a mullet," he mutters. "It's a flow."

pressed_sock_gremlin and Clingy_both snicker. "Sure," Clingy_ says. "You keep believing that."

Then the two skip off, heading towards their next class. Keith frowns and stalks off.

~~

Thanks again Clingy_ and pressed_sock_gremlin! Hope you guys enjoyed that. I will be editing it and adding more insults I like if you guys comment them, because I'm sure you guys really all just want to slap Keith.

You know what, if you want, I will write it so you guys can injure him if you want. Just no beatdowns.

Okay, bye loves <3

~~

The class is silent with work. ilikenarwhals213 is a bit bored, however. They're finished -- and by that, they've done a few of the questions, and gave up. It's boring work.

"Alright class, I'm going to leave the class for a few moments, but I expect you all to stay quiet," the teacher says before leaving the room. ilikenarwhals213 looks around and picks at their nails. Their eyes land on Keith, and they frown. Hard.

Ever since Keith beat up Karl, who ilikenarwhals213 thinks doesn't deserve any of this bullshit, they've despised him. And that was in ninth grade. Now they're in twelfth grade. And they still hate him. But they're happy Karl finally found friends. They were always too shy to go up to him and talk to him. 

They sniff and cup their hands around their mouth. Leaning back, they shout "Keith gets no bitches!"

A few heads duck over the work to hide their giggles. Keith's hand stops moving. A few other people don't hide it. ilikenarwhals213 smirks. 

Keith turns around to find who yelled. ilikenarwhals213 quickly ducks their head, making it seem as though it wasn't them. 

The teacher returns. Students quickly regain composer and focus on working. ilikenarwhals213 just smiles secretively.

~~

I forgot about the coment ilikenarwhals213 left so aha. It's here now though. 

(Also, I posted an announcement regarding a possible sequel if anyone wants to go see that. It's under "conversations". Though I guess that's obvious. I don't think it'd be in a draft for a story.)

If you want to throw an insult at Keith, comment it and I'll write it in!

<3

~~